STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

The adventure has been updated with a 'fixed' player map. If you update, make sure and close and re-open the module in the library. To do this:

1. Open Fantasy Grounds and your Campaign
    2. Open the Library, then Modules on the bottom left.
    3. Drag the book for "Crypt of the Sun Lord" closed, wait a second then drag it open.

Thank you for your patience in this issue.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Question for you. Given I made some modifications to the map in FG in my campaign to go ahead and "cover" the secret areas with rubble, bookcases, etc. and added some effects like altars, chests, benches, skeleton laying on an altar, etc.. and added NPC's for the traps and linked to encounters for the traps, is there a way for me to preview the updated map so that I can determine if it is worth if for me to undo the work I did this weekend? I'm assuming if I update the module all my changes will of course be wiped out to the map and my npc's will probably disappear. If I do update, do I just go to my account on adventuresaweek and re-download the adventure from my account and replace the module I have with the updated one and then follow the steps you listed above?

Truly appreciate you working on this quickly.

You can load the module in a brand new campaign to see the current version.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard. I'll try that first.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    The adventure has been updated with a 'fixed' player map. If you update, make sure and close and re-open the module in the library.
    This seems to refer to a purchase from the FG Store, using the FG Update button.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    If I do update, do I just go to my account on adventuresaweek and re-download the adventure from my account and replace the module I have with the updated one and then follow the steps you listed above?
    This is my question. If I purchased the FG module from AAW's site and not the FG Store, will the map be the new one? (I just redownloaded the module and it seems they still have the old one.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Awesome and I'd love to know about if you bought it through the adventure store also.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

I actually did purchase through the AAW website as well and I don't see that the file there has been updated.

Quick update. Jonathan at AAW responded very quickly to me and they are going to update the player map. So, once I receive it I will update this post just in case anyone else purchased the original from AAW and wants to know when the map is updated.

Thanks for getting in touch with AAW games Gwydion. One question regarding the 5E adventure module for FG - is there an additional map for the final encounter included? It's a different style map, essentially a battle map. This map isn't in the web based adventure or PDF, but was made specifically for the Pathfinder FG release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    One question regarding the 5E adventure module for FG - is there an additional map for the final encounter included? It's a different style map, essentially a battle map. This map isn't in the web based adventure or PDF, but was made specifically for the Pathfinder FG release.
    The 5e FG module for this adventure has only two images that are maps (all others being visual aids): the GM map that has the room numbers and secret door indications and the map with 'VTT' in the name that is scaled to put a grid on, has no writing, and currently shows the secret door pathways. The ending seems to have stairs on the map but there is no other battlemap for a final encounter.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information