5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Thanks for the info good Sirs! Seems my choice of username here makes it invalid on that site though, that | is problematic. Hrm, I know I'll be away for a wedding in November but assuming things go as planned that would be a good time to bust out a new game in October. I was thinking after the holidays but I could do a preview or something. Good to know.

Edit: If any of you folks know how to get that site to purge my business email [email protected] from its registry so I can register with an alternative username >.< (Derp on me earlier). Somehow it has a record of my email despite rejecting all attempts to register so far? I also attempted to email https://fg-con.com/ regarding this and got a rejected response from gmail.com just now. FYI regarding that, the contact email on that site fails.
    Last edited by DM|Mag; June 22nd, 2016 at 20:34.

Hrm, no PM's on this site, and no spam or unread emails. I'll look again later tonight though, maybe it's on a significant delay.

Blog Entries
    Have we locked in which weekend in Oct FG Con XI is going to take place yet?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Initial announcement for FG Con 9 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...14th-16th-2016 More info to come soon...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    DM|Mag please check your spam/junk folder
    Quote Originally Posted by DM|Mag View Post
    Hrm, no PM's on this site, and no spam or unread emails. I'll look again later tonight though, maybe it's on a significant delay.
    Just wanted to bump this, issue never handled. No clue what happened, and no rush, but better before FG Con 9 shows up and everyone is crazy busy handling that right?

Quote Originally Posted by DM|Mag View Post
    Just wanted to bump this, issue never handled. No clue what happened, and no rush, but better before FG Con 9 shows up and everyone is crazy busy handling that right?
    I don't see anything on the site regarding the email you listed.

Please try creating an account again, and if you still have issues please list the steps you are taking.

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Interesting, well, I never got the email I was waiting on last month but the new attempt was successful to login. Issue fixed it seems, whatever was in the way saying I had an unverified account and blocking my username/email is gone now. Thanks.

Thread Information