DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Savage Rifts

Same here. Just means I'll be parsing it out for myself for use in my games! Also means I'll likely wait until the final version PDF drops, so that I only have to spend the time in converting once.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Let's say someone was motivated to create one for their own personal use. Are there any extensions or tools that would be especially useful in doing so?
    Senoj -- Ultimate License in FGU/FGC | Roll20 Pro Member
    Currently on hiatus....but wanting to play something.

Senoj,

Get the SW Enhanced Library extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...l=1#post152731, and then watch Mask_of_Winter's video here on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzmG...bwYNCizY3DAOIa

That's what I've started with..getting things moved in, etc. I think I should be OK with the "beta" release of the player's guide...I'll change any text, etc. in stuff when the final version is out.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Thanks, GunbunnyFuFu. I am not sure those links worked (at least they did not for me). However, I was able to find them based on your description.

Thanks again.
    Senoj -- Ultimate License in FGU/FGC | Roll20 Pro Member
    Currently on hiatus....but wanting to play something.

Gah..didn't bother to click them to make sure they worked. Mea culpa. No worries...looking forward to some Savage Rifts!

After reading the rules for Savage rifts.. there is very little, that would need to be added. For the few things like Burn points, you can use your notes to track that there. And you need some place for cybernetics and strain. But if you have the Sci Fi Companion extension, then it solves itself.

This is actually a straight up mod conversion...

Thread Information