FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Oh, also of note:

My alias has changed since I've set up my new computer. I tried giving myself my old one through regedit, but it didn't seem to work. You can find my current alias in my signature block and on the calendar.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Hello, I don't have time this Friday, but I'd be interested in the potential second table (Wednesday looks good).

Blog Entries
    Based on the Calendar.... It looks like Weds at 2pm Eastern is the only date that works for everyone thus far... (of course only 2 people have weighed in on that at this point).. I can't be sure if I'll be available or not.. it is looking like I will be.

Other than that.. it doesn't seem like any of the dates posted are much better than tomorrow... although cmdisc won't be as pressed schedule wise if he's not running on the tail end of a dinner party.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

It looks like 2 tables are shaping up with 8 people total so far.

d1wright, Blackfoot, HoloGnome, and Farnaby for today the 3rd starting sometime between 7pm and 8pm GMT.

Nemori, bigboom, JWMK, and hopefully Antlord for Wednesday the 8th at 6pm GMT.

Unfortunately, the dates up are the only ones I can do (and even some of those will be subject to change). So we'll have to run with what we have. After the 18th, the packers come and put almost everything I own into various-sized boxes. Then for the next 8-10 weeks I'll be on my laptop and I really don't care to GM anything on it (although I can still play....which reminds me, I have to get all my xmls and chronicles over to my laptop).
    Last edited by cmdisc; June 3rd, 2016 at 16:13.

Lucia will be there for the dinner party today (Friday). Remember your table manners everyone.
    Last edited by d1wright; June 3rd, 2016 at 16:00.

I've got Zwoot's and Layni's XMLs and Zwoot's last Chronicle. The last thing I remember running for Lucia and Layni was Tide of Twilight. Banthis was early on too, so I know he's had some changes. If that information has changed, post the updates here.

Heading out here in a few for dinner, but I'll fire up the server and post it here as soon as I'm back.

JWMK, even if we start on time as originally planned, are you ok with sticking with the Wednesday table? I have 2 confirmed for that one and 1 potential right now. If you are fine with that one, it will put us into range of legal size (with 4 or 3+NPC). This will leave Zwootwick, Lucia, Layni, and Banthis for today....which is going to make things challenging considering a small party all at the lower end of the subtier.

You're welcome, Dave.
    Last edited by cmdisc; June 3rd, 2016 at 16:37.

Oh, and I just paid another annual installment for the alternate server, so it's good for another year in case anyone has need of it. Information for it is in my signature. It's there for anyone in the Fantasy Grounds community to use whether for public games, private games, or just talking to grandma on a Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by d1wright
    Remember your table manners everyone.
    I'm just hoping that Lucia won't try to jump ahead to dessert while appetizers are still being served.

Blog Entries
    All of these characters played with me last week. I don't think anyone leveled... or bought anything.. but their xp/gold/fame/pp values have all changed.

BTW.. when we played this one in standard... only 1 player got 1 shotted.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Sent you the files earlier. Updated weapons, some pre-session purchases, used 1 boon, and some effects clean-up.

Thread Information