DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    If this is a problem, possible alternate dates could be the 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, or 18th. There might be a few others sprinkled in there between the 13th and 16th, but I won't know for sure until we schedule a daytrip we want to take while we're still in Europe and our oldest is home for a visit.

Those dates also work for a possible 2nd table if the interest is there.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    bigboom, I don't know if an hour difference changes anything for you.
    Unfortunately, the hour shift won't make a difference for me. But as for your alternate dates, the 4th definitely works for me. 6th, 7th, and 8th are maybe's.
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

Blog Entries
    Hopefully I'll know a little more about alternate date/time options for me later this afternoon.

I'm definitely free on the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd.. between the hours of 7am & 7pm eastern... I'm not sure what that translates to currently... are we -4 or -5 at the moment? It says -5 on the calendar.. but I don't think that actually changes when it changes. The Current gametime is listed as 3pm for me if that helps.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Yes, right now you are -4. So if we went with an 8pm start time that's 4pm for you....which will run you past your 7pm deadline.

Hmm....

Other than that, good luck on the 2nd interview. Here's hoping your current wide open gaming schedule is interrupted by a new job.

Blog Entries
    I have nothing going on Friday evening... so wrapping later is fine with me. As far as the interview goes, there's still some potential for me to have serious issues with daytime gaming.. woo woo!!?

For the moment, I have 2 more interviews but am otherwise available to play during the day on weekdays. I will check with she who shall not be named about Saturday to see if I'm available.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Interested in joining in with Vul'Gar!

Quote Originally Posted by JWMK View Post
    Interested in joining in with Vul'Gar!
    I noticed you voted 'Yes' for 7pm GMT, but 'No' for 8pm. Is there a deadline that you have? Or is it just not your preference to start later?

Because the start time will be subject to however long the business-dinner that I'll be at takes.

I would have a hard cut-off time. Based on that, and variable start time, perhaps I should sit out and make the 2nd table if there is one.

Here's the best that I can do:

The Farewell Dinner begins here at 6pm local...which is 4pm GMT or 12 noon EST. It generally runs a few hours. My hope is to be back by 9pm local (7pm GMT/3pm EST), but I can't make any promises. It really all depends on the events. But once I'm back, I will fire up the server and post here that it's up and running.

If the timing works and we have 4+ people, then we'll go with it. I'd rather not run this with 3 and an NPC because the reviews on this say that some of the challenges can be quite difficult....as in a few TPKs.

If it's getting too late by the time I'm back, we'll just have to reschedule. I'll put up a few more dates and times for people to vote on that can either work as a fallback or for a 2nd table.

In the meantime, I'll be needing XMLs and Chronicle sheets from folks that haven't sent them yet.

Thread Information