FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Another month has passed, I'm very interested in the new ruleset... any update for these days?

Sorry, from last reply two months have passed :-) please let's use this thread for updates.

Blog Entries
    A 7th Edition Chase Tracker has been added into the Combat Tracker.
    Drag and Drop Inventory which will also auto add the weapons to the Actions/Weapons sections.

Spells are giving me the irrits. Have to add them as part of the reference manual as well as the Spell Book due to the way they are presented.

Progress is happening.

Can we say that the ruleset will be released by mid September?

Hey,

can't create a little video for see the good progress ? :-)

Another twenty days passed. At the moment I've got a group of 7 ready to jump into Lovecraftian horrors, and we know every single word from the free quickstart rules

While waiting for the ruleset, we spend the weeks just talking about Lovecraft novels and creating on paper tons of new characters.

It's time to have a release date 7th edition is the best of all the editions, and while I am reading here and there different positive (many) or negative (just a few) reviews, the overall comments are very positive and the ruleset will sell thousand copies in few minutes.

At the moment the ruleset with the main rulebook is very needed. All the rest can be done at a later time, but please hurry up

It'll be ready when it's good and ready. The devs are well aware of people wanting this and are working to complete it. Asking people to "hurry up" isn't going to get a good product in your hands any quicker.

We know you want to see it, but pressuring the developers isn't going to help. Have patience, it will come!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

hehe ok thanks... anyway just a small update from time to time would be cool... just this

Thread Information