DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Hello,

A new theme for pathfinder RPG ... It's for Ravenloft/Vampire/Dark Age today and compatible with DOE Extension Sounds/Locations/Organisations !!!

S.

Last news ... a new theme on the first page for Legacy of Fire Pathfinder RPG

You are really working hard. Superb work as usual

However, i have one small issue with them, nothing big, but still. Most of your buttons are'nt in English, so i have to rely on the popup text to see what a button does. Not sure how much work that would be for you, but is it possible to get an English version of your themes?

Other than that, love your work
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    You are really working hard. Superb work as usual

However, i have one small issue with them, nothing big, but still. Most of your buttons are'nt in English, so i have to rely on the popup text to see what a button does. Not sure how much work that would be for you, but is it possible to get an English version of your themes?

Other than that, love your work
    Hello,

I'm working for a french community of VTT "JDRVirtuel" when I have an idle time and it's a lot of work to change all buttons in english ...

If you know Photoshop, I can share my PSD files for the buttons and you can translate them if you wish, that is possible at the moment because I'm working at the moment on a campaign and I'm a little busy ... I translate Ravenloft first Edition in Pathfinder and I need to create all maps with Virtual Battlemap !!! I'm very busy !!!

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,

I'm working for a french community of VTT "JDRVirtuel" when I have an idle time and it's a lot of work to change all buttons in english ...

If you know Photoshop, I can share my PSD files for the buttons and you can translate them if you wish, that is possible at the moment because I'm working at the moment on a campaign and I'm a little busy ... I translate Ravenloft first Edition in Pathfinder and I need to create all maps with Virtual Battlemap !!! I'm very busy !!!

S.
    No worries. Just thought i'd ask. Yes, i know Photoshop, but like you i have my hands full with running two Campaigns, work and RL, so i really don't have the time either. But thank you for the offer to share them though, much apreciated. I'll manage with the buttons as is. I'll learn to recognise them over time, so it's just in the beginning it slows me down.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

@Sasmira - We've had some reports that these themes might be using copyright protected material. Are you using material with the permission of the copyright holder, the material is open source/community commons, etc.?

We have a strict policy of no copyright protected materials posted on these forums without the permission of the copyright holder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    @Sasmira - We've had some reports that these themes might be using copyright protected material. Are you using material with the permission of the copyright holder, the material is open source/community commons, etc.?

We have a strict policy of no copyright protected materials posted on these forums without the permission of the copyright holder.

it's a Non-Commercial Activity cf :https://paizo.com/community/communityuse

After if it's a problem for you ... you can delete my post ... I don't speak a good english and all images are in open source/community commons on the web ... or community use on Paizo website.
    Last edited by ddavison; July 20th, 2023 at 16:16. Reason: fixed link

it's a Non-Commercial Activity cf :https://paizo.com/community/communityuse
    The community use policy is very specific about what you can use. For example, you can use product covers from the website and you can't modify them: "You may use the cover images, as displayed on paizo.com, of all of the products on our Community Use Approved Product List at paizo.com/communityuse/products. Product covers may not be cropped, color adjusted, edited, distorted, or modified."

Or you can only use artwork from the community use package (again, not altering it) or from the blog: "You may use any of the text or artwork published in the Paizo Blog at paizo.com/paizo/blog"

And it requires you to include the community use statement: "This [website, character sheet, or whatever it is] uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This [website, character sheet, or whatever it is] is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com."

... all images are in open source/community commons on the web ...
    Just because something is "on the web" does not mean that it is open source/community commons.

Please go through the sources you used and:
    1) If Paizo, see if it is artwork you can use is part of the community use policy and that you adhere to the policy (include the statement, don't modify the artwork, etc.). Only specific art can be used with this policy.
    2) Check to see if they do have open source or community commons licenses to allow you to use them. Number one rule - assume the artwork is copyright unless it states otherwise.

Sorry, but we've always been very tight on things like this. And need to be even more aware now with the Paizo agreement.
    Last edited by ddavison; July 20th, 2023 at 16:17.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I understand your position Trenloe and it's not a problem for me ... When I'm working on a theme for FG, it's for the fun in first and in second, because I'm GM in the campaign.
    I'm using the communityuse package or all pictures on the web, most often, I' don't know the name of the author because I find the picture on a wallpaper site and that's all....

I'm not furious on you !! you make your job, but you need to understand me too, I have a poor english, I'm just a little frenchy GM with an ultimate licence

I share my job just for the fun and the community of FG but it's a real problem, I stop to share my job and you can delete this post

You may have poor english, but I can understand what you type clearly... which is more than I can say for some native english speakers. Don't worry.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information