DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFC7-19: The Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts (Tier 3-7, CORE, 1XP, 2PP)

I am running at least 1 session of Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts tomorrow for anyone that wants to come along. This game will likely be a CORE game, and sub-tier will depend on sign-ups. However, I expect it to run at sub-tier 3-4, based on where the FG crowd seems to be at the moment. It may help some of you move your CORE characters forward for other games.

See the calendar for scenario/time details.

Please post your character details, xml, portrait, PFS ID and previous chronicle (if any) in this thread or email me. Thx.

NOTE: This scenario is a sequel to PFS6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters.

To reserve a space, sign up on the calendar and post in this thread. Thx.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; May 23rd, 2016 at 23:46.

Signed up for game. Sent you all the information by email.

Will probably be 15 late to game since I have to rush home from work.

Hehe - sounds good - thx! We just need 1 more for a legal table + pregen. If we can't finish it in this AM slot, happy to split it and finish in the evening, tomorrow or Thursday AM.

Looks like we still only have 2. I have reposted times for later today instead. Check the calendar.

There is one time later today and I have also posted a number of times for tomorrow.

I've signed up with my available times!
    Timezone: GMT+7
    Fantasy Grounds License Type: Standard

I am unavailable for this during this week. My only free time is already taken up with a game I just finished and Friday's session. I'm getting into a busy period of time between juggling house hunting, movers, and travel.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Well...looks like there still isn't a common time for the 3 that have signed up and still need more sign-ups. Maybe tomorrow will work sometime for at least 3-4 people.

I signed up on behalf of Madog, he's very proud he can read and write but he was too busy arm wrestling and axe throwing in the meade hall to check the internet so I am writing on his behalf, but I can only make 3 of the times for sure and maybe a 4th that I abstained from voting on until I know better. Although it looks like most of the times I will be unavailable soI may have to sit out this one.

It looks like the times aren't aligning for critical mass. So, today probably won't work without additional sign-ups.

Thread Information