FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 36 First ... 192728293031 ... Last
    Well, just to let you know: my players and I love this extension, and it's always fun to use. Thank you very much for making this.

Since the most recent update of FGU, the extension seems to have quit working for D&D 2E ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by EadtheHead View Post
    Since the most recent update of FGU, the extension seems to have quit working for D&D 2E ruleset.
    As of 12/14/2022 still broken. Which is sad.

Oh. I completely missed this.

Even though our own game is 2E, we haven't had a session for quite some time, so I didn't even see it during play.

I'll take a look at it asap and get a fix up.

Sorry,
    Tideturner

Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    Oh. I completely missed this.

Even though our own game is 2E, we haven't had a session for quite some time, so I didn't even see it during play.

I'll take a look at it asap and get a fix up.

Sorry,
    Tideturner
    I appreciate it very much. We had it turned off for a number of sessions due to live streaming and a few of the words were unfortunate but since we moved off stream to a discord only game we wanted to use them again only to find out it wasn't working. I look forward to the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by OBG70 View Post
    I appreciate it very much. We had it turned off for a number of sessions due to live streaming and a few of the words were unfortunate but since we moved off stream to a discord only game we wanted to use them again only to find out it wasn't working. I look forward to the fix.
    It's not hard to modify the lists of words if you want to remove certain ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It's not hard to modify the lists of words if you want to remove certain ones.
    Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OBG70 View Post
    Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    If you see a flavor that is combination that is too out there, or an NPC with a flavor that really doesn't make sense, please let me know.
    If you have any additions to that, or suggestions for making the extension more fun / better to use, don't hesitate to say so

And if you're interested you can find the source for the extension here: https://github.com/Tideturner/npc-flavors/

Specifically this file is used for constructing the flavors themselves:
    https://github.com/Tideturner/npc-fl...avors_data.lua

And this file is used for determining which flavors are assigned to which NPC type:
    https://github.com/Tideturner/npc-fl...y_npctypes.lua
    So basically you open the ext file and find the npc_flavors_data.lua file in the scripts folder.
    Then you find the flavor you don't like and delete it.

for example you can remove small-boned by doing what I show here (remove what is in red)
    Code:
    suffix = {
                 "Alluring", "Big", "Goliath", "Scarred", "Sloppy", "aerodynamic", "ailing", "ample", "angular", "athletic",
                 "atrophied", "awe-inspiring", "awkward", "baggy", "baggy-figured", "bald", "barrel-chested", "battered",
                 "beanstalk", "beat-up", "beefy", "beer-bellied", "big-bellied", "big-boned", "biggish", "bloated", "blocky",
                 "blubbery", "bony", "brawny", "brittle", "broad", "broad-shouldered", "broken", "bruised", "buff", "built",
                 "bulbous", "bulging", "bulky", "bull-necked", "bullish", "bullnecked", "burly", "burnt", "busty", "buxom",
                 "cadaverous", "careworn", "carved", "chaste", "chesty", "chiseled", "chubby", "chunky", "colossal", "coltish",
                 "comely", "compact", "cooperative", "corpse-like", "corpulent", "crippled", "crooked", "crumbling", "cumbersome",
                 "curvaceous", "curvy", "cylindrical", "dainty", "decomposed", "decrepit", "defined", "deformed", "degenerating",
                 "delectable", "delicate", "dense", "deteriorating", "developed", "dilapidated", "diminutive", "dimpled", "doughy",
                 "dumpy", "durable", "dwarfish", "eensy", "elephantine", "elfin", "emaciated", "endless", "endomorphic",
                 "eye-catching", "fat", "feeble", "feverish", "fine-boned", "firm", "fit", "flabby", "flat", "fleshy", "flimsy",
                 "formidable", "foul-smelling", "fragile", "frail", "frangible", "full-figured", "furry", "gangling", "gangly",
                 "gargantuan", "gaunt", "gawky", "giant", "gigantic", "ginormous", "gnarled", "gnomish", "graceful", "gross",
                 "grotesque", "haggard", "hairy", "hale", "handsome", "hard", "hardy", "healthy", "heavy", "heavy-set", "hefty",
                 "herculean", "hideous", "holy", "hourglass-shaped", "huge", "hulking", "humongous", "humpbacked", "hunchbacked",
                 "hunched", "hunky", "husky", "immense", "imposing", "infirm", "in shape", "insubstantial", "itty-bitty", "jumbo",
                 "king-sized", "knee-high", "lank", "lanky", "large", "large-boned", "lean", "leggy", "lethargic", "limber", "limp",
                 "lithe", "little", "lofty", "long-shanked", "longish", "low-slung", "lumpy", "maimed", "majestic", "malformed",
                 "malnourished", "mammoth", "mangled", "massive", "matronly", "meaty", "mesomorphic", "mighty", "mini", "miniature",
                 "misshapen", "monstrous", "mountain-high", "muscle-bound", "muscular", "narrow", "neat", "neckless", "neglected",
                 "nimble", "nubile", "obese", "out of shape", "overweight", "packed-down", "pantywaist", "paunchy", "pear-shaped",
                 "peewee", "perfect", "petite", "pigeon-chested", "pint-sized", "pliant", "plump", "pocket-sized", "podgy",
                 "ponderous", "porky", "portly", "potbellied", "powerful", "powerfully built", "powerless", "pudgy", "puffy",
                 "puny", "pygmy", "pyramidal", "ramshackle", "rangy", "rawboned", "rectangular", "resilient", "revolting",
                 "rickety", "ripped", "robust", "ropy", "rotting", "rotund", "round-shouldered", "rugged", "runty", "scraggy",
                 "scrawny", "sculpted", "seductive", "sensuous", "serpentine", "sexy", "shaggy", "shapeless", "shapely",
                 "shipshape", "short", "shoulder-high", "shoulderless", "shredded", "shrimpy", "shriveled", "shrunken", "sickly",
                 "sinewy", "sinuous", "sizable", "skeletal", "skinny", "sky-high", "slack", "sleek", "slender", "slight", "slim",
                 "slinky", "slouched", "small", "small-boned", "small-scale", "small-waisted", "small in stature", "solid",
                 "soulless", "sound", "spare", "spherical", "spidery", "spindly", "spiny", "square", "squat", "stacked", "stalwart",
                 "starved", "stately", "statuesque", "stocky", "stooped", "stout", "strapping", "streamlined", "stringy", "strong",
                 "stubby", "stunning", "stunted", "sturdy", "substantial", "supple", "svelte", "swollen", "sylphlike",
                 "symmetrical", "tall", "taut", "teeny", "teeny-weeny", "thick", "thick-waisted", "thickset", "thin", "tiny",
                 "toned", "top-heavy", "tough", "towering", "triangular", "trim", "tubby", "twisted", "underdeveloped", "underfed",
                 "undernourished", "undersized", "underweight", "ungainly", "unresponsive", "unwashed", "unwieldy", "unwilling",
                 "unyielding", "vertically challenged", "vigorous", "voluptuous", "vulnerable", "waist-high", "wasp-waisted",
                 "wasted", "weak", "wee", "weedy", "weighty", "well-built", "well-fed", "well-padded", "well-proportioned",
                 "well-rounded", "whopping", "wide", "willowy", "wimpy", "wiry", "withered", "wizened", "wooden", "worn-out",
                 "wrinkled", "youthful"

Hey,

I've updated the extension in forge and on the main post.
    On top of fixing 2E, I've added support for Swade / PF for SW.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Also, others have mentioned that there are inappropriate words on the lists, but I've never gotten around to going over it and cleaning up.
    If there are words that should be removed please let me know. In a DM if you prefer.

If it's a combination of regular words that produces an inappropriate sentence, it'll be harder to clean though.

Have a nice day,
    Tideturner

Right, so I just found out that a thing I thought worked one way worked another way, breaking stuff, bohoo.

So I republished the previous version while until I find a proper solution.

Thread Information