FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 36 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Hi,

Sorry for not being on top of these comments, been away from playing and using FG for a while. But don't worry, it's not my fault. It's yours. So I'm in the clear. Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by tsornson View Post
    Would it be possible to augment this extension to detect if the creature's been identified or not and then use the relevant field? Not sure how easy or difficult it would be to tie into that, and it's only a minor inconvenience for me to deal with for the time being (I can add my own flavors to the CT once added).
    Not sure how exactly I would do that. The reason the extension doesn't flavor single characters is so your carefully crafted NPC doesn't suddenly show up with a too bold fashion choice.
    However, there's already an option to change what the default non id name is, so it's not just "Unidentified Creature". I think that works for all NPCs, not just the flavored ones.

Also with the, hopefully, coming update, you'll be able to override the flavor chance on individual NPC groups in the encounter. So you could set it to 100% if you want some flavor on your Troll

Quote Originally Posted by devilspork View Post
    Is there a known incompatibility with Combat Groups by SilentRuin? I'm using both extensions, and while Combat Groups works fine, NPC Flavors does not. The first NPC in a stack pulls a flavorful name, but the rest come into the CombatTracker as "NPC 1", etc. This is in 5e.
    Not that I'm aware of, but I have never used it myself. Did you try changing the percent chance as MrDDT suggested?
    Or perhaps it's some other scenario? The extension only flavors NPCs if there are two or more of the same type + name in the combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    just following up with this... and again, many thx for even taking a look...
    I was going to update the extension, I swear. But I accidentally ran away with the circus and now they won't let me go because, as it turns out, I'm an excellent lion tamer.
    But don't worry. I've started wearing a suit and tie to be an outcast among outcasts. They've already scolded me for breaking the no rules rule. I expect to be kicked out soon.

(Also, we just resumed playing again yesterday, so I'm hoping I'll get back to it soonish? Sorry for being lazy)

/Tideturner

Very cool. Glad all is well with you, Tideturner. Look forward to checking it out when ready… thank you very much…
    Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    Hi,

Sorry for not being on top of these comments, been away from playing and using FG for a while. But don't worry, it's not my fault. It's yours. So I'm in the clear. Phew.

Not sure how exactly I would do that. The reason the extension doesn't flavor single characters is so your carefully crafted NPC doesn't suddenly show up with a too bold fashion choice.
    However, there's already an option to change what the default non id name is, so it's not just "Unidentified Creature". I think that works for all NPCs, not just the flavored ones.

Also with the, hopefully, coming update, you'll be able to override the flavor chance on individual NPC groups in the encounter. So you could set it to 100% if you want some flavor on your Troll

Not that I'm aware of, but I have never used it myself. Did you try changing the percent chance as MrDDT suggested?
    Or perhaps it's some other scenario? The extension only flavors NPCs if there are two or more of the same type + name in the combat tracker.

I was going to update the extension, I swear. But I accidentally ran away with the circus and now they won't let me go because, as it turns out, I'm an excellent lion tamer.
    But don't worry. I've started wearing a suit and tie to be an outcast among outcasts. They've already scolded me for breaking the no rules rule. I expect to be kicked out soon.

(Also, we just resumed playing again yesterday, so I'm hoping I'll get back to it soonish? Sorry for being lazy)

/Tideturner

Hey so I have added this to my campaign and turned it on in the options but I can't see the npc flavors when I add NPCs to the combat tracker. Is there something I am missing... I've turned it on in the options as well....

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalZaddy View Post
    Hey so I have added this to my campaign and turned it on in the options but I can't see the npc flavors when I add NPCs to the combat tracker. Is there something I am missing... I've turned it on in the options as well....
    OH! I think it only adds the flvour when there are a group of the same NPC got it, thanks, no it's working fine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VorpalZaddy View Post
    OH! I think it only adds the flvour when there are a group of the same NPC got it, thanks, no it's working fine
    Thats correct - and welcome VorpalZaddy

Having Issues after latest FGU update.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skrolk View Post
    Having Issues after latest FGU update.
    I'm not seeing any issues myself. Only did a quick test in 5E though.
    What ruleset, and what issues?

I am using the 5E ruleset, seems that a few extensions were affected after the prior update. And there was another update today, so what is happening now, is I set it to 80% Flavor name, and I am still not getting any flavors.

2022-07-15.png
    Last edited by Lord Skrolk; July 15th, 2022 at 18:24.

Hey! Hope all is well. Thanks again for this fun ext. Jus checking in to ask how it is going with the the PFSW/SWADE stuff... again, many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skrolk View Post
    I am using the 5E ruleset, seems that a few extensions were affected after the prior update. And there was another update today, so what is happening now, is I set it to 80% Flavor name, and I am still not getting any flavors.

2022-07-15.png
    Same is happening with me now too....

Thread Information