STAR TREK 2d20
Page 23 of 36 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    thank you so much for the reply. yes, I did try, and it doesn’t work. Actually, I am trying with pathfinder for savage worlds, but it doesn’t work in either one…
    Ah ok, sorry. The ruleset probably deviates from core in how it adds encounters/npcs to the combat tracker. I know 2E does so there's a special case for that.

Could you link to the store products that would be needed? Can't promise anything, but if it's not too expensive I might look into it.

/Tideturner

Thanks so much for looking into this…

SWPF rules
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11501

SWPF bestiary

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=S2P11502

Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    Ah ok, sorry. The ruleset probably deviates from core in how it adds encounters/npcs to the combat tracker. I know 2E does so there's a special case for that.

Could you link to the store products that would be needed? Can't promise anything, but if it's not too expensive I might look into it.

/Tideturner

You'll probably find that basing changes on the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE) will cover the Savage Pathfinder side too. The SWADE ruleset is $9.99: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=PEGFGSWADE
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks both of you.

I've bought SWADE now to take a look. Unfortunately not just a quick fix, so no update to the current version on forge.

However it doesn't seem to be a complicated fix either. I just have to change some assumptions I originally made. And since I've now bought the ruleset, and I'm reworking the extension anyway, I'll get support in for SWADE. Then we can test on Savage Worlds PF after that.

/Tideturner

Oh and also Trenloe, since you're watching. Can this thread be moved to the Armory > Extensions forum? Since I marked it as compatible with multiple rulesets I think it might be time I'm scared I don't want to leave please hold me...

Blog Entries
    MOD: Moved. Never hesitate to ask for a thread to be moved. A mod is usually lurking!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, LordEntrails

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    MOD: Moved. Never hesitate to ask for a thread to be moved. A mod is usually lurking!
    I feel like this is a gift of immense power, and I shall seize it in a moment of mad, chaotic greed.

I hereby officially request, that all threads be moved to random forums, thanks.

One of the problems this had in the past, was no matter what I changed the percentage to (default at 40), next launch of the app, it didn't retain my changes. Has this been resolved now that it's on the forge?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    One of the problems this had in the past, was no matter what I changed the percentage to (default at 40), next launch of the app, it didn't retain my changes. Has this been resolved now that it's on the forge?
    Yeah that was fixed some time ago.

This is wonderful news! Thanks for taking a look…
    Thanks both of you.

I've bought SWADE now to take a look. Unfortunately not just a quick fix, so no update to the current version on forge.

However it doesn't seem to be a complicated fix either. I just have to change some assumptions I originally made. And since I've now bought the ruleset, and I'm reworking the extension anyway, I'll get support in for SWADE. Then we can test on Savage Worlds PF after that.

/Tideturner

Oh and also Trenloe, since you're watching. Can this thread be moved to the Armory > Extensions forum? Since I marked it as compatible with multiple rulesets I think it might be time I'm scared I don't want to leave please hold me...

Tried dropping the extension into my extension folder, and rebooting FGU. Can't find a field/place in Options where "You can set that percentage in the options panel." How do we enable this feature?

Thanks,

Thread Information