FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 27 of 36 First ... 172526272829 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skrolk View Post
    Still does not work for me. I deleted the extension and redownloaded. Still does not populate any Flavor names. Try adding from Encounters and by themselves, nope, nothing.
    Post a screenshot of Chat Window showing what version you have loaded and a screenshot of your Options window showing the selected settings.

2022-08-06.png

Screenshot as per request.

oops wrong thread

Still does not work for me. I deleted the extension and redownloaded. Still does not populate any Flavor names. Try adding from Encounters and by themselves, nope, nothing.
    1. Have you tried running with ONLY Flavor names loaded? Could this be a conflict with another extension? I don't think this is the problem, since I'm running with over 100 extensions, and flavors still works for me.
    2. Have you tried bumping it up to 100% to see what happens? Just curious.

Yes, I have tried running it by itself and with other extensions. Still nothing. I will bump up to 100% and see what happens. Just switch to 100%, just only having this extension running, tried different encounters and still nothing. This extension no longer works for me.
    Last edited by Lord Skrolk; August 8th, 2022 at 19:27.

Yes, I have tried running it by itself and with other extensions. Still nothing. I will bump up to 100% and see what happens. Just switch to 100%, just only having this extension running, tried different encounters and still nothing. This extension no longer works for me.
    Some of these are questions that have been asked, but I want to go down the list all in one place, so I'm sorry if this seems repetitive. I just want to help you nail down the problem. I'm running Windows 11 and even with over a hundred extensions running, this is working for me.
    1. What OS are you running?
    2. When was the last time you updated fantasy grounds?
    3. What version of NPC flavors are you running?
    4. In your extensions folder, do you have ANY other versions of the extension in the folder?
    5. Have you tried adding a brand new NPC to a brand new encounter, and then added that encounter to the combat tracker?
    6. How do you add your encounter NPCs to the combat tracker?

I love this extension, and I'd be sad to lose it, so I can understand your frustration. Hopefully we can get this working for you. Thank you for your patience.

Try this.
    I updated the addNPC function so that it uses the new table format.

I also made a pull request to submit these changes to Tideturner's repo

EDIT: removed ext file since the OG has been updated
    Last edited by bmos; August 9th, 2022 at 20:20.

Hey folks,

Sorry, been away on vacation. I'll catch up on all your bug reports and comments tonight. (It's morning here right now)

/Tideturner

Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Some of these are questions that have been asked, but I want to go down the list all in one place, so I'm sorry if this seems repetitive. I just want to help you nail down the problem. I'm running Windows 11 and even with over a hundred extensions running, this is working for me.
    1. What OS are you running?
    2. When was the last time you updated fantasy grounds?
    3. What version of NPC flavors are you running?
    4. In your extensions folder, do you have ANY other versions of the extension in the folder?
    5. Have you tried adding a brand new NPC to a brand new encounter, and then added that encounter to the combat tracker?
    6. How do you add your encounter NPCs to the combat tracker?

I love this extension, and I'd be sad to lose it, so I can understand your frustration. Hopefully we can get this working for you. Thank you for your patience.
    1. Win 10
    2. The last time there was an update. (Quite Often)
    3. Ver 1.9
    4. no other extension (got from the forge)
    5. Yes
    6. Yes

Hey All,

I've added bmos' changes and it tested just fine for me. Both adding from encounter and as a single NPC.
    So I've updated Forge with that.

Lord Skrolk,
    Let's see if this works for you. Otherwise we'll have to do some digging.

macDsinfo,
    Swade isn't there yet. But I just took a look again, and while SWADE does things differently with the combat tracker, it looks doable.
    And good news is that our group will be starting a small SWADE campaign soon (probably this weekend), so...

bmos,
    Thank you so much for the help. Not only with the extension, but I'd never worked with pull requests before, so that was fun to learn how that worked

Thread Information