STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 36 First ... 182627282930 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tideturner View Post
    bmos,
    Thank you so much for the help. Not only with the extension, but I'd never worked with pull requests before, so that was fun to learn how that worked
    You're welcome! Pull Requests are fun

Hey All,

I've added bmos' changes and it tested just fine for me. Both adding from encounter and as a single NPC.
    So I've updated Forge with that.

Lord Skrolk,
    Let's see if this works for you. Otherwise we'll have to do some digging.

macDsinfo,
    Swade isn't there yet. But I just took a look again, and while SWADE does things differently with the combat tracker, it looks doable.
    And good news is that our group will be starting a small SWADE campaign soon (probably this weekend), so...

bmos,
    Thank you so much for the help. Not only with the extension, but I'd never worked with pull requests before, so that was fun to learn how that worked

Tideturner and BMOS: Thank you for all the help, greatly appreciate it. And to let you know, it is working great now!!

Hey All,

I've added bmos' changes and it tested just fine for me. Both adding from encounter and as a single NPC.

Can confirm that adding NPCs straight from the list also populates the Combat Tracker with the tags. Thanks!

Is there any easy way to send a few bucks your way in appreciation for the mod?

I'd love to see this posted on the Forge!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'd love to see this posted on the Forge!
    It's already there; it's how my client auto-updated the extension when I connected.

It's free though, if you were implying that the creator should in fact charge for it, in which case I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Torms Shining Blade View Post
    It's already there; it's how my client auto-updated the extension when I connected.

It's free though, if you were implying that the creator should in fact charge for it, in which case I agree.
    Nah, I just meant oh their at all. Didn't see a link in the first post.
    Here it is for anyone else: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/290/view

I think free extensions are good, but it is nice to be able to be able to donate for the extensions you like best

Hey All,

Lord Skrolk,
    Let's see if this works for you. Otherwise we'll have to do some digging.

macDsinfo,
    Swade isn't there yet. But I just took a look again, and while SWADE does things differently with the combat tracker, it looks doable.
    And good news is that our group will be starting a small SWADE campaign soon (probably this weekend), so...

bmos,
    Question: is this on the forge? Do you have a link to the forge entry? I don't see it. EDIT: Nevermind. I found it:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/290/view
    Last edited by similarly; August 10th, 2022 at 00:34.

Lord Skrolk and Torms Shining Blade,
    Thanks for confirming

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    ... Didn't see a link in the first post.
    Here it is for anyone else: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/290/view
    Quote Originally Posted by similarly View Post
    Question: is this on the forge? Do you have a link to the forge entry? I don't see it. EDIT: Nevermind. I found it:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/290/view
    You're both quite right. Should have had the link in the main post.

Luckily *exceptionally accomplished hand-swirling redirect* IT WAS THERE ALL THE TIME, and not just added right now.
    Anyway the main post have been updated with 1.10 info.

As for donations or such. That's not really my thing, you know.
    But just the fact that you folks mention it. That's a lovely sentiment that I shall hold dear and close to my heart as I stumble, broken, scarred, and battered through the coming corpocopalypse wishing I had just a few credits left for a sip of nutrigen.
    (In all seriousness though, the thought is very much appreciated)

Stay flavored,
    Tideturner

But just the fact that you folks mention it. That's a lovely sentiment that I shall hold dear and close to my heart as I stumble, broken, scarred, and battered through the coming corpocopalypse wishing I had just a few credits left for a sip of nutrigen.
    (In all seriousness though, the thought is very much appreciated)

Stay flavored,
    Tideturner
    Lol throw up your paypal or something.

My players love the extension because instead of just saying "I attack Spider 31" we can say "I'm attacking the spider with the mustache and the fedora."

Lol throw up your paypal or something.
    Hehe no, not for me, sorry. Knowing you enjoy the extension is a big enough gift

If SW at one point implements gold (or whatever) donations and I can use those directly for purchasing products in the store, I'd consider.

"I'm attacking the spider with the mustache and the fedora."
    Hmm, I'm torn between puns here.
    I either think that's a Spyder, or suggest you use something more effective to attack the spider with.

Thread Information