DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Coanunn View Post
    Ok, based on feedback both here and in person I've narrowed it down to 2 options: Streets of Bedlam or Weird Wars 1. I own both, both are relatively new and are lacking any support on FG. I know that Weird Wars 1 would fall under licensing that Smiteworks already has but I'm not sure about Streets of Bedlam. Either way, both are only going to be fully started once I do a couple adventures for Pirates to flesh out the support for that after it hopefully gets approved. I may do some Deadlands Adventures, but the store is pretty full of Deadlands content so time will tell if I make that a priority.
    Add another vote for WWI, I have all the stuff from the KS and was thinking of doing it myself, but if you take it on then I can do something else, like High Space.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Maybe something for Interface Zero 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by lamegal View Post
    I personally don't care for IZ, so I didn't buy it. Right now I'm concentrating on converting material of which I own a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Add another vote for WWI, I have all the stuff from the KS and was thinking of doing it myself, but if you take it on then I can do something else, like High Space.
    I was considering it because I have all the pdfs from the KS and with it being the 40th anniversary of Verdunn during the KS it seemed like good timing to throw some weight behind it and get it running on FG. I have the PG converted to word already to start getting it entered but right now I'm working with an artist for the last bits to get a theme for pirates which will come with the Setting completed. Pirates is up for QA but this being my first project I am sure Smiteworks will have some pointers for me which I will have to resolve before I start working on WW1. Once the theme is 100% I'll be doing the published adventures for Pirates, but that should take me less than a week for all of them. While they are in QA I can get WW1 started.

Quote Originally Posted by lamegal View Post
    Interface Zero 2.0 is in the store already, not sure what else is out there for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coanunn View Post
    I was considering it because I have all the pdfs from the KS and with it being the 40th anniversary of Verdunn during the KS it seemed like good timing to throw some weight behind it and get it running on FG. I have the PG converted to word already to start getting it entered but right now I'm working with an artist for the last bits to get a theme for pirates which will come with the Setting completed. Pirates is up for QA but this being my first project I am sure Smiteworks will have some pointers for me which I will have to resolve before I start working on WW1. Once the theme is 100% I'll be doing the published adventures for Pirates, but that should take me less than a week for all of them. While they are in QA I can get WW1 started.
    I'm sure you meant 100th anniversary for Verdun, otherwise I would have almost been enlisted to fight there!!! LOL

I'd be happy to help if you need anything.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Lol.. yep, case of the internet dumb took hold. Doing too many things at once!

Thread Information