FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 163 First ... 891011122060110 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    No problem Dulux-Oz. I'm just boosting the signal on a cool extension.

In other news, I spoke with Benjamin at Syrinscape and he's going to send me a complete list of all sounds and moods with the unique URL for each.

Some interesting hacks:
    Paste in a link directly to a URL on sound cloud. Here is one for the BarkSkin spell from BattleBards -- another great Fantasy RPG sound creator
    https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url...mp;visual=true

Play a local sound file.
    In this case, if you have the Disgaea PC game from Steam, you can play any of the soundtrack files by going to Google Chrome and doing CTRL+O and searching for an MP3 file to play.
    file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Disgaea%20PC/soundtrack/04.%20AKUMA%20Drops.mp3

A soundtrack file from Sword Coast Legends if you have that installed through Steam:
    file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Sword%20Coast%20Legends/Soundtrack/InonZur-SwordCoastLegends-19-ACalltoBattle.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Some interesting hacks:
    Paste in a link directly to a URL on sound cloud. Here is one for the BarkSkin spell from BattleBards -- another great Fantasy RPG sound creator
    https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url...se&visual=true

Play a local sound file.
    In this case, if you have the Disgaea PC game from Steam, you can play any of the soundtrack files by going to Google Chrome and doing CTRL+O and searching for an MP3 file to play.
    file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Disgaea%20PC/soundtrack/04.%20AKUMA%20Drops.mp3

A soundtrack file from Sword Coast Legends if you have that installed through Steam:
    file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Sword%20Coast%20Legends/Soundtrack/InonZur-SwordCoastLegends-19-ACalltoBattle.mp3
    Yeah, I mentioned these in posts #73 and #74. Apparently this "feature" is a bug and will be removed soon: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post270841
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah, I mentioned these in posts #73 and #74. Apparently this "feature" is a bug and will be removed soon: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post270841
    Ninja'd from 2 pages back. Well, that's embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can leave it as it is, but it'll potentially cause more issues if I do
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Can you expand on that?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I think it's good functionality now - gives flexibility to use music stored locally on the PC or on the Internet. I don't know what the issues you describe are but if they aren't huge, or can be worked around, the current functionality of the links is very flexible and I'd prefer it to stay if possible.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 24th, 2016 at 18:47.

Hi guys, Is there any way to change the colour of the head of the pin that is created when i drag a sound to my map?
    I love this functionality, but when placing multiple map pins to the map, i can potentially lose sight of which are story entries and which ones are sound entries.
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Nulk View Post
    Hi guys, Is there any way to change the colour of the head of the pin that is created when i drag a sound to my map?
    I love this functionality, but when placing multiple map pins to the map, i can potentially lose sight of which are story entries and which ones are sound entries.
    You can't change the colour I'm afraid, it's built into the base FG app. Perhaps just stick with story entries and put the sound link in the story entry along with the other location based data? I know it's one extra click, but it keeps every link the same...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nulk View Post
    As Trenloe says, Nope. But you can vote on a request for multiple pin colors and shapes here: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=81597

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks guys, I'll stick with the mouse over in the mean time.
    Currently Running: Eberron
    Recently Complete: Lost Mines of Phandelver / Green Ronins Freeport Trilogy / Tomb of Horrors
    Currently playing: nothing at the moment.
    Timezone: Australian Sydney Time - what ever the hell that is at the moment

Thread Information