STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    deleted
    Last edited by CogworkGoblin; April 11th, 2020 at 05:23. Reason: found problem

I want the Crit to ONLY apply to targets with custom(HexbladeCursed) effect, which I can target on foes as needed. I tried setting up an IFT effect for Hexblade's Curse. The DMG portion works fine, but I can't add the CRIT: 19 portion to the effect:

WORKS:
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); DMG: [PRF]

WORKS:
    CRIT: 19

DOES NOT WORK:
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); CRIT: 19
    or
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT: 19

I want the CRIT to ONLY apply to targets with custom (HexbladeCursed) effect, which I can target on foes as needed. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Fangor77 View Post
    I want the Crit to ONLY apply to targets with custom(HexbladeCursed) effect, which I can target on foes as needed. I tried setting up an IFT effect for Hexblade's Curse. The DMG portion works fine, but I can't add the CRIT: 19 portion to the effect:

WORKS:
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); DMG: [PRF]

WORKS:
    CRIT: 19

DOES NOT WORK:
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); CRIT: 19
    or
    IFT: CUSTOM(HexbladeCursed); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT: 19

I want the CRIT to ONLY apply to targets with custom (HexbladeCursed) effect, which I can target on foes as needed. Any help?
    Unfortunately the critical effect doesn't work with conditional modifiers. This is also why attacking a paralyzed creature doesn't auto-crit

Thanks for the confirmation - makes sense with the IFT statement and how it works. Maybe future effects will have more conditional modifier support.

Thread Information