DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Savage Worlds bug report

In the SW deluxe player guide the Skills table in the Summaries section isn't lined up properly - well actually it isn't lined up at all. I don't think it's intended to look like that.

In the same volume in the Mundane Items and Ammunition tables none of the notes text is wholly visible. It appears (strangely) that only the very bottom of the text is visible. It can be made visible by hovering over it and moving the middle mouse wheel. Very strange.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; April 20th, 2016 at 19:53.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I think it might be the links...I can't seem to fix it up by leaving the links in there. Maybe, I am missing something though
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    In the SW deluxe player guide the Skills table in the Summaries section isn't lined up properly - well actually it isn't lined up at all. I don't think it's intended to look like that.

In the same volume in the Mundane Items and Ammunition tables none of the notes text is wholly visible. It appears (strangely) that only the very bottom of the text is visible. It can be made visible by hovering over it and moving the middle mouse wheel. Very strange.
    Thanks for the bug report - I think some improved formatting was done for tables a little while back in the core FG engine, clearly this must have broken this section of the SW module (and clearly it's one I don't go to often !)

I'll look into fixing it up for the new release !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Definitely a tables problem.
    This bug carries over into the SciFi Companion as well. All the way up to top modules like Interface Zero.

Most of the tables only have vertical adjustments. You can't re-size the width. So your font size stipulates whether or not you'll have visual problems reading it.

Also tied to this bug is in the Interface Zero Module.
    In the Character Creation information sheet in the user manual references to Hacking and Knowledge links pull up blank info sheets and add a blank line with button to whatever other table your displaying at the moment.
    This bug happens in windows and linux.
    There are other references in the manual that do point the the correct Hacking and Knowledge links.

Happy Bug Hunting.
    Still a good product though.

Thread Information