FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Gauging interesthe short term biweekly game

Hi. I am gauging interest in a short term every other week RMC game. I am looking at every other Thursday starting 4/28. It would be around 6pm central us time.

My goals are to use test candidate RMC ruleset and to utilize some additional classes from companions. I would like character generation be done on first night. This would include a levelling up as those two features are my favorite parts of the ruleset . One of my major goals is to get more practice at running RMC especially in FG.

Voice chat via TS is a must.

Please let me know if you are interested.

I would be interested but unfortunately thursdays are my daughters Dance lesson nights, so I can't do that day and time

Thanks, Jtolman. That's good information. I am somewhat flexible on the weekday; however, not as much on the time slot. After initial gauging interest, maybe we can revisit the day in a poll or something.

Here is a google poll for other timeslots that people may be available.

https://goo.gl/forms/v5vZjsPGJZ

Hope this works.

Cool. The poll worked.

Very interested but all the nights you have listed I already have games except Thursday and that night I have rugby practice.

Good luck getting players. If you still have an opening when the season ends in June I would love to join then.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

I should be able to make it on either Tuesdays or Thursday with a 7pm CST start time. How long were you thinking of running it?

I can make it on Tuesdays at anytime.

I may be able to swing Tuesdays, I'll have to talk to my wife

Thread Information