STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzzie View Post
    Yes, sorry! I downloaded the .ext file with updates that @SirMotte had included, and was providing feedback. I'll edit the post to make that more clear.
    The most recent FG Update messed around with fonts again. Older extensions such as this one don't seem to like this. As far as I can tell, fonts get replaced by FG with the Free-Font set and functionality is not hampered. But like everything, better not use the extension anymore, just to be sure. Wouldn't want to corrupt a campaign in the long run.

Cheers.
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 21st, 2020 at 09:28.

I was thinking about giving this extension a try (FGU) but SirMotte's message above has me worried. Is there a chance this could corrupt my campaign if I try to use it?

Combat Timer issue.png

Hi, I found a small issue with the Legendary Assistang extension.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tant-extension

Is it difficult to move one of them a little bit to the side?

Or is it possible to remove the timer from the combat tracker? As a standalone window or something similar..
    Thank you
    I also wrote to the autor of the other extension.
    Last edited by MSW; September 13th, 2020 at 14:20.

Quote Originally Posted by MSW View Post
    Combat Timer issue.png

Hi, I found a small issue with the Legendary Assistang extension.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tant-extension

Is it difficult to move one of them a little bit to the side?

Or is it possible to remove the timer from the combat tracker? As a standalone window or something similar..
    Thank you
    I also wrote to the autor of the other extension.
    This would definitely be nice to have (a "standalone" window of sorts) somewhere, but highly doubt it's do-able as that would be something UI related and probably has the potential to mess a lot of other things up....

And I second Zedes question above - no one has answered it since June....would a DM's campaign be under the possibility of corruption using this extension?

I used this extension weekley since February and doesn't notice any corruption. But maybe I just doesn't notice it...

Doesn't seem compatible with current version of unity

Hi,

I'm lazy... anyway enough about me, I just tracked down the first errors spewing out to console

removing the -- from lines 52, 53, and 54 in window.xml, of the original, 1.0.3 makes it compatible with current release of Unity (albeit it still grumbles about missing fonts, but that's nothing to worry about)

here's the file 1.0.4 with those changes made for people even lazier...

if I've done something inappropriate or it still doesn't work... It wasnt me! I deny everything.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; September 30th, 2020 at 03:23.

Please use only 2 decimals for versioning as the third decimal is not handled by FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Please use only 2 decimals for versioning as the third decimal is not handled by FGU.
    I'm sorry, what do you mean, in what way?

the file name and the extension.xml are both read and handled by FGU... with no issue.. regardless of characters

same for... 10 or so other extensions too... There is nothing special about 3 digits
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; September 30th, 2020 at 10:47.

Thread Information