STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Hi ! Any chances it will work with Savage Worlds ?

Deleted "Combat Tracker" graphic at the top of the CT for use with 2nd ed. so that it no longer covers the tabs at the top of the window. tested with 2e and 5e.
    I DID NOT do this. I know just enough xml to be dangerous. I do however know someone qualified to modify it for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Grommit57; January 29th, 2020 at 19:01.

it doesn't seem to work on FGU but I have no error.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanderghul View Post
    it doesn't seem to work on FGU but I have no error.
    It was made using a hack that managed to access some timers inbuilt into the FGC engine. This is a new engine so its very unlikely to work.

I used this extension a lot, mainly in adventures where there were slow players to make decisions, but one thing that would be interesting to exist in the calendar would be a kind of "play" at the time.
    Example: I define that the year is 1920, that the date is July 2nd and that it is 18:00 (6:00 PM) when I start the campaign, I play and then time starts to run, when they ask for the time or day just click on the balloons that appear, of course buttons would need to be added to increase the hour, day, minutes for when it would accelerate time and of course this would be something that I imagine is possible only at FGU, and in a way link this to the effects of time, mainly for the purpose of days or hours.
    Example: A magician used Arcane Armor, ie 8 hours, if those 8 hours pass, or even 1 day the effect expires automatically..but it is worth making it clear that this is a daydream, a very cool daydream, but still a daydream .

Edit: Unfortunately since the latest update the extension does produce errors even with the changes in place. Use at your own risk!

The extension still works in FGU with the 5E Ruleset (keep in mind, that it only ticks if another player is connected).
    I attached a version that removes the stencil font and stops spewing out errors. The stencil font was not formatted as ttf and FGU only allows ttf fonts.

I removed the following entry from the graphics.xml.

<font name="stencil" file="" >
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/stencil.fgf" />
    </font>

In case someone wants to use another font, simply paste it back in and change the "fgffile name=" to "ttf file=" and "stencil.fgf" into the fonts name eg. Roboto.ttf.

It should look like this then:

<font name="Timer">
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/Roboto-Regular.ttf" name="Roboto" size="12" />
    </font>

Then create a folder named fonts inside the graphics folder (within the extension) and put the corresponding font ttf file in.

Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 21st, 2020 at 09:28.

Version 1.03 does not show any number/text in Classic.

I also noticed that the settings window causes some window (re)drawing quirks when you move it or close it (both old and new version of the extension).

I tried using the v1.0.3 file that @SirMotte included in the above post in a cloud game and am getting a font related error... any thoughts?

2020-05-16.png

Thank you!
    Last edited by Fonzzie; May 16th, 2020 at 22:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzzie View Post
    I tried using it in a cloud game and getting a font related error... any thoughts?
    Did you see the post two up from your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Did you see the post two up from your post?
    Yes, sorry! I downloaded the .ext file with updates that @SirMotte had included, and was providing feedback. I'll edit the post to make that more clear.

Thread Information