STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Thank you for the fix.

I have wanted something like this for so long. Any chance you could add a countdown timer to it? I love putting groups under time pressure.

Blog Entries
    It has both a Countdown and a Countup option.

What damned said.

I have anticipated your every need, and disregarded those which I deemed irrelevant (but the countdown is still there).

Blog Entries
    I know there isnt really any sound support in FG but... there is the poke button when you want to get a players attention... i wonder if you could grab that ding and ring it twice when the countdown timer hits zero...?

Quote Originally Posted by mortgarra View Post
    What damned said.

I have anticipated your every need, and disregarded those which I deemed irrelevant (but the countdown is still there).
    Bloody brilliant.

Well done, what a great solution.

Great idea for an extension. I'll be giving this a try tonight with my players.

Blog Entries
    I am trying to come up to speed on implementing extensions. I have worked through the stickied tutorials and have dissected a couple other extensions. This extension is my current dissection. An amazing piece of work, mortgarra. Thank you so much. As I try different things with the code to see outcomes, I'd thought about trying to hack in a flashing red background after the timer counts down to say 5 seconds.

I've added this to the 5e extensions list sticky in the 5e forum. If you talk nicely to Trenloe he'll maybe put it in one of his stickies too
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I am trying to come up to speed on implementing extensions. I have worked through the stickied tutorials and have dissected a couple other extensions. This extension is my current dissection. An amazing piece of work, mortgarra. Thank you so much. As I try different things with the code to see outcomes, I'd thought about trying to hack in a flashing red background after the timer counts down to say 5 seconds.
    Glad you're enjoying the code. I would have added more comments if I'd thought someone was going to be auditing it. Hopefully you find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I know there isnt really any sound support in FG but... there is the poke button when you want to get a players attention... i wonder if you could grab that ding and ring it twice when the countdown timer hits zero...?
    I had considered something similar, but decided to roll out the current version without a lot of bells and whistles. I'll add it to the feature list, but I'm already in the musing stages of my next extension (which I want to have done before our group's next game in 2 weeks), so it may take a backburner to that project. This extension took me about 30 hours of flailing to cobble it all together, though hopefully the next one will go faster now that I understand more of how FG works under the hood.

Thread Information