FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Hi, I had no luck with version 1.0.3 from page one using FGU 5E. The console reported that the module loaded. I got a console msg about the "-" after a "-- comment on line 52 which I assumed was innocuous. However, I see no clock in the CT even with a client connected. Is there a setting I must change to see it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Not sure what started to happen but I started getting an error. So I went back to 1.0.4 version and just removed the font code completely and it works 100% and no error.
    that's fantastic, I have also just stripped the font lines (actually commented out) out and it works now, https://github.com/Morturg/FG-PFRPG-...ses/tag/v1.0.1

seems it's using system default fonts, and seems to chundle along fine, will remove the remnants in the ext soon

@webdove, please give the ext found at this github link a go, and see if it works
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; February 23rd, 2021 at 04:23.

Works great now. I made a "standard size" version.
    Misspost. I made a standard size version of the height label extension
    Last edited by webdove; February 26th, 2021 at 19:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    that's fantastic, I have also just stripped the font lines (actually commented out) out and it works now, https://github.com/Morturg/FG-PFRPG-...ses/tag/v1.0.1

seems it's using system default fonts, and seems to chundle along fine, will remove the remnants in the ext soon

@webdove, please give the ext found at this github link a go, and see if it works
    Your github version is only for the PF ruleset, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Your github version is only for the PF ruleset, correct?
    Code:
    	<ruleset>
    		<name>3.5E</name>
    	</ruleset>
    	<ruleset>
    		<name>5E</name>
    	</ruleset>
    	<ruleset>
    		<name>PFRPG</name>
    	</ruleset>
    it should work with those 3, give it a whirl, let's see what breaks, and then let's fix it!

Hi All,
    I was plugging around and seen this thread. Got curious and took a look. Forgive me if I missed the answer to this inquiry. This extension appears to be combat tracker based. I was wondering if there was the ability to run a timer outside of the combat tracker? What I am looking at is having a timer that is displayed to all clients and the DM/GM during out of combat scenarios. Such as the PCs have a puzzle to collectively solve within 10 minutes. Start the timer. It pops up on the host side and all clients. Let the PCs work the problem or puzzle then either timer runs to zero and they go with what they have or the PCs come up with a solution and the DM/GM stops the timer.
    Had the idea after watching a video by Matt Mercer on YouTube about DM tips. He has a sand timer that he occasionally uses on his PCs when he wants to give them the crunch while solving a problem or puzzle. I would consider myself a total newb at coding anything and would probably fail to bring my thought to fruition. Anywho, thoughts?
    FGC & FGU Ultimate license holder
    Pacific Time zone (UTC -8)
    Availability: Changes constantly
    Let's roll them dice!

Favorite philosophy: Friendly fire isn't. Never share a fighting hole with a glory chaser.

Famous last words: "Hey, what does this button do?"

I am guessing we don't have a version that works with Pathfinder 2E yet?

i guess not just tried it and got a .........well not a timer lol. was hoping it worked for pf2 since it 3.5 and pfrpg.

Thread Information