STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Szabtom View Post
    I would like to use this with the Core RPG ruleset. Does the adaption involve coding (perhaps due to the combat tracker window involved?) or is it simpler than that?
    edit: referring to the Timer 1.0.3 extension
    I have very little to do at work today, so I'll take a look

Edit 1: it works with CORE

I edited it with some changes proposed by BMOS and uploaded it to Forge, awaiting approval, I will then post the link here
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 30th, 2021 at 08:16.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I have been using it and I think I tinkered with it. I will send you any changes I have later today If I have a chance.
    I started from FG-PFRPG-Combat-Timer 2020-12-02.ext then removed the FreeUniversal-Regular font and added the 5E ruleset.

I did some debug also to see if it was contributing to a long game slowdown, but it wasn't.

Does any of this mean it will work with pfrpg2e?

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    Perhaps, given the way my download was labelled. I don't know though because I don't play PF.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I started from FG-PFRPG-Combat-Timer 2020-12-02.ext then removed the FreeUniversal-Regular font and added the 5E ruleset.

I did some debug also to see if it was contributing to a long game slowdown, but it wasn't.
    I just downloaded FG-PFRPG-Combat-Timer 2021-02-22 from github and it matches the one I modified from FG-PFRPG-Combat-Timer 2020-12-02.ext.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    Yes, the version on Forge, will work with pf2e

yes, 5E was added to versions supported a while back

Now it will work with all Core

I'm just waiting for it to be approved on Forge and it be visisble, taking 24+ hours

Update:

it should be found here https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/162/view

and yes, supports, CORE, 5E, pf1e, pf2e, and anything built off CORE, I guess

next plan is to make it an optional floaty window
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 31st, 2021 at 08:52.

I'm seeing the following warning that appears to be related to the Combat Timer extension. Not sure if it's of any significant concern, but I noticed it while dealing with other extension issues.

textcontrol: Could not find font (stencil) in control (timer) in class (ct_combat_timer_host)
    I'm using:

FGU: v4.1.13 ULTIMATE (2022-01-05)
    MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 19.15784 - 5E
    EXTENSION: Feature: Combat Timer \nBy Zygmunt Molotch \nBased off the Combat Timer Extension by mortgarra \n comments and bugs report here (LINK)(v-0-0-1) \nPFRPG - Combat Timer v1.0

Quote Originally Posted by jaharmi View Post
    I'm seeing the following warning that appears to be related to the Combat Timer extension. Not sure if it's of any significant concern, but I noticed it while dealing with other extension issues.

I'm using:
    I'm pretty sure I submitted some commits last year that should have fixed that, but it looks like they might never have been released in a public build.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'm pretty sure I submitted some commits last year that should have fixed that, but it looks like they might never have been released in a public build.
    Exactly that!

I will fix this today or tomorrow :-) work depending

Thread Information