DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thank you for fixing this to work with FGU.

You or anyone here know a way to get it to stop "grumbling" about the missing font?

I can confirm it works with FGU. Thanks so much.

here's a personal repo where you can download the ext from, with the combat timer updated to FGU, and replaced the fgf fonts with free ttf open license fonts so that it doesn't spew out errors, and rearranged some code and put inside other files

let me know how it goes, download from here

https://github.com/Morturg/FG-PFRPG-...Timer/releases

if it ever needs handing over, or the original dude comes back to support it, I'll happily pass over the repo
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 2nd, 2020 at 06:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    here's a personal repo where you can download the ext from, with the combat timer updated to FGU, and replaced the fgf fonts with free ttf open license fonts so that it doesn't spew out errors, and rearranged some code and put inside other files

let me know how it goes, download from here

https://github.com/Morturg/FG-PFRPG-...Timer/releases

if it ever needs handing over, or the original dude comes back to support it, I'll happily pass over the repo
    It is not recognised in 5E. When I change the ruleset from 3.5E to 5E, it is available to activate. The timer windows appears, but starting/stopping it does not seem to do anything. I did connect from a client to the server, and had a character opened whose turn it is on the Combat tracker. What am I missing? It used to support 5E.

I'll try worth an older version. Anyone using this with 5e?

I edited it like they said and it works for me in FGU 5E

yep, that version I uploaded to github is for 3.5 and PF, not 5E (as per the name)

it probably could work with 5E, I'd suggest adding 5E into the <ruleset> in extension.xml, but I have no idea what 5E is like, or if there's any interactions elsewhere (because I don't play 5E)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 25th, 2020 at 03:36.

yep, that version I uploaded to github is for 3.5 and PF, not 5E (as per the name)

it probably could work with 5E, I'd suggest adding 5E into the <ruleset> in extension.xml, but I have no idea what 5E is like, or if there's any interactions elsewhere (because I don't play 5E)
    Yep that's all I did was just put the 5E in there. Works great. No errors.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Yep that's all I did was just put the 5E in there. Works great. No errors.
    oh, great, that saves me bothering to test! (I assumed it would because all I did was change the font file, and the previous version did work... ;-) )

I'll upload another version to that github then with that line in
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 25th, 2020 at 06:42.

It does not work with FGC 5E.I will try with the original extension. Will switch to FGU in a few months. Good to hear that works.

Edit:
    Yep, version 1.03 works just fine for FGC.
    Last edited by Milmoor; December 25th, 2020 at 16:54.

oh, great, that saves me bothering to test! (I assumed it would because all I did was change the font file, and the previous version did work... ;-) )

I'll upload another version to that github then with that line in
    Not sure what started to happen but I started getting an error. So I went back to 1.0.4 version and just removed the font code completely and it works 100% and no error.

Thread Information