FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    thanks, that should have been taken out a while back, must have messed uploading a build, will take a looksie!

Hi,
    I just noticed this post is very old, but I've been trying to add to my Fantasy Grounds, but I get an error on load, anyone has any idea on the cause?

"[ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [Timer-1.0.3][xml/window.xml]: and XML comment cannot contain '--' and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 52 position 6."

Quote Originally Posted by alainl View Post
    Hi,
    I just noticed this post is very old, but I've been trying to add to my Fantasy Grounds, but I get an error on load, anyone has any idea on the cause?

"[ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [Timer-1.0.3][xml/window.xml]: and XML comment cannot contain '--' and '-' cannot be the last character. Line 52 position 6."
    This extension hasn't been updated in a long while. There's a much better alternative on the Forge:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/665/view
    Last edited by bmos; July 18th, 2023 at 17:27.

I'm still using Combat Timer as I love how it is situated in the CT and auto-restarts on every actor's turn.

Is there any way to have it remember the Option: "Count Up / Count Down" toggle state between sessions?

Thread Information