FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking for some assistance on getting two players to join

Hello there!

I'm having some troubles getting two players of mine to connect to Fantasy Grounds. I'm able to host other players, but I can't seem to get these two to join. They do live at the same location. While I'm at their physical location, they are able to connect to my campaign--but not while I'm at my own home.

We have tried a plethora of different actions, including disabling firewalls and antivirus--but I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Are you giving them your internal or external ip (or alias).

I have been giving them my external ip address.

Blog Entries
    Hi JaranPlus what country are these users located in and also are you suing the Ultimate and they the demo?
    If so - get them to click Create Campaign and Generate Alias - if it cannot generate an Alias please have them email their public IP address to [email protected]
    If that is not the issue feel free to PM me and I will look at it with you

I am having the same issue.
    I am hosting from one residence.

I have 2 players from their own residence joining without issue.

The last 2 players I can get only one or the other player to join, but not both at the same time. They live in the same house.

We opened up the 1802, probably did nothing for players, but we thought we would try.

Any Ideas?

I am going to give that a shot, but are their any other ways? I don't have the ability to turn off Flood Protection without basically taking down all my wards and my friends are not too keen on installing something else, plus a VPN really slows internet speeds.

I wanted to post more followup.

My AT&T Fiber Router does not give the option to turn off flood protection, but it does allow me to white-list IPs (in a section called Firewall Rules).
    I set type: One Input, One Output
    Source: For input I set their Router IP for Output I set my computer IP. Output I do the reverse.
    Port: 1802 and TCP.

This allows them to both login at the same time.

This may also be a little safer than turning off All Flood Protection because this only allows, what it thinks is a flood, from a specific IP.

Hope this helps someone if they run into the same issue.

Thread Information