STAR TREK 2d20

GURPS Library Module creation

Hi all!

I'm wanting to get started with creating a GURPS library mod that contains descriptions of skills, advantages, disadvantages, etc. plus an equipment mod to be used in my GURPS After-the-End campaign. I know from watching that the best way to do this would be to start a "blank" campaign to add all the entries into the Story tab, then export it. My question is this..should I use the old GURPS (non-CoreRPG) ruleset, or use a blank CoreRPG ruleset so that there won't be any compatibility issues when the new ruleset gets released? Anyone have any tips for CoreRPG library mod creation?

GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

That is a good question. Now, I don't know the answer!
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Compare the two and see if they're any different—may not be, or maybe small enough differences they can easily be converted
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

There is no difference really, My group is already playing and running on my own core gurps version. with no issues between the older and new created libraries.

I wonder how is the development of Ruleset GURPS, the new compatible with the new version of Fantasy Grounds, made in Core RPG.
    Someone could give a sign of how is development?

Thread Information