DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Books for Fantasy grounds.

Will they ever give Pathfinder the same treatment taht D&D 5th got for fantasy grounds?
    I love how the books interact with each other and wish Pathfinder worked the same way.

Blog Entries
    Paizo havent wanted to license their products. Write to Paizo as well and let them know. The more they hear that players want their products on Fantasy Grounds the better chance that they might agree.

I will write them about. one more chip in the barrel. However, I noticed they have a licensed section. https://paizo.com/pathfinder/licensed . Now to find the contact us link.

I wrote to [email protected]. If there is direct channel to be used I requested that contact information.
    I hope they see that D&D 5th is operating without competition and don't allow it.

Fantasy Grounds is big enough to justify licensing. I hope they see that as well one day soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffien View Post
    I wrote to [email protected]. If there is direct channel to be used I requested that contact information.
    I hope they see that D&D 5th is operating without competition and don't allow it.

Fantasy Grounds is big enough to justify licensing. I hope they see that as well one day soon.
    I emailed them too!

it would be nice but there is enough stuff out there imported in to Fan made modules, herolab compatibility and tools for importing stat blocks that you can play/run pathfinder in Fantasy grounds without spending a penny beyond the cost of FG

Are the fan made modules legal?
    Lastly can you slap together a character with drag and drop pretty much?

I'd still buy the core books at the very least. It's insane what they've done with D&D 5th modules. It works so well
    and streamlined etc.

That being said where does one get said fan based modules such as a decent bestiary with tokens?

Anything that is covered by the OGL is allowed to be made and shared in module form. So the Bestiaries are quite good but as you say there are no linked tokens since the art work is covered by a copyright. You have to find/make/buy tokens and add them when you create the encounters.

Also since all the modules/adventure paths are not OGL those have to be manually entered.

Frankly I would be surprised to see Pazio change thinking at this point.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

I'd pay the money for that in a heart beat. I have some money, but very little time.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Also since all the modules/adventure paths are not OGL those have to be manually entered.
    Not quite true, the story elements, specific locations / entities, maps etc are not OGC. But you could create everything needed to run a voice game minus the maps and images. Now granted it's wouldn't be AS useful...

Thread Information