DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Gathering a few players to start long term campaign

Greetings,

I've been working with Fantasy Grounds for a couple of weeks now and feel capable and interested in hosting games.

Spire of the Realms
    =============
    Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting

I'm looking for a small bunch of mature dedicated players who are interested in developing their characters as they gain in level.

I have a web site that I host/develop myself at:
    https://noxgeo.dyndns.org/spire/
    (just a sketch at this time, but will host campaign data).

Anyone who is interested in a weekly/bi-weekly session please contact me at [email protected]

It's always good to put what days of the week/ times of day you are planning on running your games (or at least a range if you are open). You've got lots of timezones your dealing with here
    Murder at Avedon Hill - Official site for novel being released February, 2007 (podcast release also begins February, 2007)
    Four Ugly Monsters - Honorary Monster, ret.

Time Zones

Quote Originally Posted by gurney9999
    It's always good to put what days of the week/ times of day you are planning on running your games (or at least a range if you are open). You've got lots of timezones your dealing with here
    Ya that would make sense but lately I've had a rash of non-replies to all my forum posts so I'm not interested in hammering out times as I'm interested in gathering names first... THEN work out a time that best fits all interestested parties.

But for those of you who need times up front..how about ...

7pm - 11pm CST weekdays. Weekends possible but not preferred.

:P

Man, I'd be all over this but I'm already commited to 2 games. 3 is just too much.

rv

I would like to as well, but i dont know if i can because i only have the demo.

CST time is tough :(

Sounds like you're going to have a neat game. I'm in the UK though and couldn't make those times.

Keep trying though! There's a lot of players and few GMs.

Des
    :P

Actually, I was commenting to my wife that I may join a game besides our regular game with our old group, and she said 'I want in too!'.

So there you go, if you are still needing people, you have two players here.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyRules
    I would like to as well, but i dont know if i can because i only have the demo.
    Nope... you need at least the lite version of the software. You can't connect with the demo software.

rv

Id love to get in on this.
    At 7-11pm CST id be availble on either Tuesday or Friday nights, if either of those days works for everyone else count me in.

Re: CST time is tough :(

Quote Originally Posted by Desdain
    Sounds like you're going to have a neat game. I'm in the UK though and couldn't make those times.

Keep trying though! There's a lot of players and few GMs.

Des
    ya that is rough, my wife is from the UK so I'm well aware of that.

Its quite possible that if there is enough time that a 2nd campaign could be started on like a sunday morning (which would start sunday afternoon for you UK people)...

But I gotta see how taxing this current campaign is...I could do the UK one as more of a loose free form campaign utilizing mostly pre-gen'd modules and random dungeons...which would be just as fun, just not as tailored..

Thread Information