5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Another Take on Ravenloft Maps

A player in my CoS campaign decided to have a go at the Ravenloft maps after hearing my complaints about the isometric images in the module. I reckon he's done a great job so far, but obviously he's not ready to share yet as I only have the watermarked versions.

I wish I had artistic talent!

Attachment 13761

Blog Entries
    Very nice! He's got talent.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Very nice work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've seen a few more levels now and I think he's just fleshing it out with objects and doing lighting. It looks great.

Hopefully I can get some more to share this weekend.

They are quite something, that's for sure. I would think if Zacchaeus had the time to do up the maps in greater detail, they'd turn out to be something of this quality. At this time we have maps that are still very much usable however, though I would love to see a complete set of the maps, the same amount in the current pack, in this quality, as the lighting in particular seems to capture a rather suitable atmosphere. If your friend is not aware though, have him keep in mind the scale, which in comparison to the isometric maps, is ten feet per square on those, so the battle maps should appear larger than expected. That said, as a grateful DM running this adventure, please give my regards to him and my flag of support, as I would love to see these finished for the community.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

Very nice!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

That is an awesome-looking map. I hope he shares more!
    ╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Melvin T. Sludgepump Esq.
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

-==≡≡≡ Ultimate License Holder ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ D&D 3.5e, 4e, 5e ≡≡≡==-
    -==≡≡≡ Pathfinder Noobie ≡≡≡==-

Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    I would think if Zacchaeus had the time to do up the maps in greater detail, they'd turn out to be something of this quality.
    Just as an FYI if Zacchaeus had all the time in the world he wouldn't be able to produce stuff like this.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Just as an FYI if Zacchaeus had all the time in the world he wouldn't be able to produce stuff like this.
    Zacchaeus doesn't have all the time in the world? Well what in the nine hells has he been doing with all his time then?
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    Zacchaeus doesn't have all the time in the world? Well what in the nine hells has he been doing with all his time then?
    Well, according to my wife, wasting it sitting in front of my computer playing with my 'little men' and drawing 'silly maps'.

Thread Information