5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Hopefully, after playing a few sessions, you guys will point your friends here. In the mean time, if you know anybody you think MAY be interested at all, please have them tell us so here!

i would be interested in this also.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    i would be interested in this also.
    Great, thank you! Have any of you ever played the Cypher system, Numenera, or The Strange before? What do you like most about them? Which is your favorite? Which genres are you most excited to see made using the Cypher system?
    I would like to make a Shadowrun Setting with these rules! I love the world and back story of the game, but there are far too many rules for me to enjoy it as a GM. I think somebody is converting it already. I would love to see his take on it.

Just wanted to say that Stryfe484 ran a fun one-shot session last night (April 24th). I am new to Cypher (never played before) and have only played in 1 FG game before then. While I was not quite sure what to click at times in FG, I found the Cypher system to be a lot of fun and fairly easy to pick up. I am not an expert now but I certainly have a better feel for it.

Hopefully MCG connects with SmiteWorks and gets an official Cypher System ruleset made.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Just wanted to say that Stryfe484 ran a fun one-shot session last night (April 24th). I am new to Cypher (never played before) and have only played in 1 FG game before then. While I was not quite sure what to click at times in FG, I found the Cypher system to be a lot of fun and fairly easy to pick up. I am not an expert now but I certainly have a better feel for it.

Hopefully MCG connects with SmiteWorks and gets an official Cypher System ruleset made.
    TriOpticon, I appreciate the endorsement! Thanks for helping me make it an exceptional game. Any game is only successful because of its players and the Cypher System gives the players the tools to play the characters they want.
    Let's get the message to MCG that we want them to back Fantasy Grounds as a system that helps gms prep for games and players to play the games they want. This is the same goal they envisioned when they designed the system!
    Thanks in advance for your help!

It would be nice to see an official ruleset but in the mean time a editable enhanced library module like the one for Savage worlds would be a great addition so you could enter your own material easily

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post152731

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    It would be nice to see an official ruleset but in the mean time a editable enhanced library module like the one for Savage worlds would be a great addition so you could enter your own material easily

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post152731
    That would be wonderful! I have noticed that pools and such don't update automatically. That's another thing that would be great to see!

I have the Numenera rules i bought online about two months ago and they look really interesting. I don't really know other cyper rules games but would be happy to try this sometime.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    I have the Numenera rules i bought online about two months ago and they look really interesting. I don't really know other cyper rules games but would be happy to try this sometime.
    Please do! You can sign up for a game here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1932

There is a lot of interest so far! If you want to check out the Cypher System, please sign up on the game calendar for my one shot games.
    If you like the session, please come back here and tell us you would like to see some official support for this system!

Thread Information