DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    I think when Numenera first came out, I started building a library for the core book. Unfortuately, I think either a hard drive wipe or failure killed those working files. Not that it would have mattered, as I could legally share my creation without threat of lawsuit for violating copyright. From what I recall, all I had in it was the classes and descriptors. Can't really remember too much about it.

But I would like to see some official content come out for the system. From what I have read, it sounds like a nice rules light system.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    I have no idea how to do all this stuff in FG. Maybe I will try something simple like create a Cypher skin for the Numenera ruleset. See how that goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    I think when Numenera first came out, I started building a library for the core book. Unfortuately, I think either a hard drive wipe or failure killed those working files. Not that it would have mattered, as I could legally share my creation without threat of lawsuit for violating copyright. From what I recall, all I had in it was the classes and descriptors. Can't really remember too much about it.

But I would like to see some official content come out for the system. From what I have read, it sounds like a nice rules light system.
    You could call it rules light, but it has all the necessary components for intense story and action that most of your more complex systems can create. My group had some crazy close calls last night in our sci-fi one shot. It was very awesome. It gives the players all the options they could ask for while making it super easy on the GM!
    Thanks for your $0.02! Tell your friends about this thread so we can get some more people in here! We're cruising along so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    I think when Numenera first came out, I started building a library for the core book. Unfortuately, I think either a hard drive wipe or failure killed those working files. Not that it would have mattered, as I could legally share my creation without threat of lawsuit for violating copyright.
    Blahness98, I assume you meant to say you could NOT legally share your creation?

I was looking at their "policy" and it was not clear to me what they would allow. I know they would not allow a character builder if you had all the descriptive text for the abilities/powers/etc but I think you could use the name of the ability/power/etc as long as someone would need the book to understand how it worked.

@Blahness98: Where can I go to learn how to make libraryour modules for rulesets on fantasy grounds?

The wiki has some developer guides but I am not sure how thorough they are. I have yet to really dive into them.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...veloper_Guides

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    The wiki has some developer guides but I am not sure how thorough they are. I have yet to really dive into them.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...veloper_Guides
    I'll take a look. Thanks, TriOpticon!

I'd be willing to start earlier, if it's easier for some of you. I may go ahead and extend the play time as well so you have time to acclimate yourselves to the characters and rules. I want you all to enjoy the game and get a decent grasp on the mechanics! Join in and invite a friend!

Blog Entries
    I'd love to see official support for the Cypher System in Fantasy Grounds. I've supported all of Monte Cook Games kickstarters and am an Ultimate License holder.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by morgurth View Post
    I'd love to see official support for the Cypher System in Fantasy Grounds. I've supported all of Monte Cook Games kickstarters and am an Ultimate License holder.
    Thanks for your support! I will continue to show them how much we want this! Tell your friends to show their support as well!

Let's try not to let this thread go stale, folks. Tell your friends and fellow adventurers about this so they can put their two cents in!

Thread Information