FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    I would like to see more support for Cypher. I have yet to play but I like what I have read so far. I even backed their latest Kickstarter.
    I just put a one shot game up on the game calendar. I'm going to run several different games for people to try out. I just got into this system as well and also backed this kickstarter, my first ever kickstarter. I'm in love with this system. Join up here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1932

Great work! I would love to see this happen.

This easily gets my vote. I know for a fact that my gaming group would invest in numenera products if they were available, for the convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Great work! I would love to see this happen.
    Thanks for the support! I just ran my first Sci-fi cypher system one shot tonight! It went very well! I misjudged the time slightly, but it was a great time! I'm so hoping to get official backing, but if nothing else we'll have fun running the games!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimne View Post
    This easily gets my vote. I know for a fact that my gaming group would invest in numenera products if they were available, for the convenience.
    I agree wholeheartedly! Thanks for the vote! Maybe MCG will be surprised at how many of us are looking forward to this becoming a reality! This really is the best software for their game. A software that makes game prep easy for a game specifically designed for the same! It's a no brainer!

Let's keep the momentum going, folks! Tell anyone you think would be interested. Send them here to put in their two cents! You can run ANYTHING with this system. Mech, sci-fi, fantasy, steam punk, horror, etc. It's such a versatile system and very rewarding to gm AND players. Let's bring this system to Fantasy Grounds and share the love with all of our groups!

Are there things missing from the existing Numenera ruleset that would be needed? I am not sure how up to date or extensive the ruleset is. Do we need to (or should we) make a Cypher ruleset or extension or something else?

Are there things missing from the existing Numenera ruleset that would be needed? I am not sure how up to date or extensive the ruleset is. Do we need to (or should we) make a Cypher ruleset or extension or something else?
    I've only just started playing with the rule set. It has some nice features, but I need more time with it. It would be nice to have a cypher system ruleset with extensions for the strange and numenara.
    I say this because both settings are based on the cypher system. You could just activate the rules you need for each setting. It would be nice to have libraries for all the cyphers, npcs, descriptors, foci, etc.
    I don't have a programming background, yet, but I would like to look into these things. Thanks for the questions! Keep them coming so we can, hopefully, get people interested in making this happen!

I have no idea how to do all this stuff in FG. Maybe I will try something simple like create a Cypher skin for the Numenera ruleset. See how that goes.

I have no idea how to do all this stuff in FG. Maybe I will try something simple like create a Cypher skin for the Numenera ruleset. See how that goes.
    I don't know how to, yet. I guess is time for me to learn. Maybe if we can create something more streamlined, MCG will take an interest.

Thread Information