DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: BRP Update

BRP Update

I was wondering if there was an update planned for BRP? I purchased it a while ago and am certainly not happy with the way it works in comparison with the other official rulesets. I do not have the slightest idea of where to begin to update the ruleset myself and am only asking as a curious owner of the current ruleset.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

It's on our list, but in reality, it's a very low priority for us. It just doesn't get as much usage as the rulesets that we update directly ourselves, and has very limited sales.

Given that the ruleset still continues to work to play BRP, it will probably stay as is unless an enthusiastic community developer agrees to take on the project update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the reply, at least I know where the system stands now

I am sad to see that the most expensive ruleset (a share the latest 5th dd) is not updated and there is talk that there is greater on the list ..

I get it. Sure I had to pay for it and it would be great if it were updated but it isn't a priority. Things, no matter their cost, go out of date and often never get updated in all facets of life so I can't complain if it BRP doesn't get updated.

Update for BRP was released a few days ago. Fixes some issues with the library functions and added visibility/control of images for players..

I am not seeing the changes in the rule set.
    Last edited by yeknom; August 17th, 2016 at 16:20.

You shouldn't. If the copyright says 2016 however, you have the new version. All of the changes are under-the-hood

Additionally, this is on the dev's short-list for a rewrite to CoreRPG compliance...

That looks good to me,thanks
    Borusa32

Thread Information