Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectConsumer View Post
    Also, Zacchaeus: I don't know what you mean by "map module"... these were just images I imported into the game in a rather clunky fashion one by one using the FGU guide. It's not a consolidated package or anything like that, unless FGU does that itself after I added them.
    Well you started off by saying you were adding LoS to the maps that I did - which comes in a module - hence a map module or module containing maps. That's what I was referring to. You are now talking about entirely different maps which are not in a module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Cant seem to find a good way to open the files.
    How is everyone else doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by WhatToChoose View Post
    Cant seem to find a good way to open the files.
    How is everyone else doing it?
    HI and welcome to the forums.

After downloading the module from the links in the firts post place the module in your FGData/modules folder (click the folder icon at the top of the FG start screen to find this folder). Then start a campaign, click on Library and then on modules and find the module in the list. Click load and the images can then be accessed from the images and maps button.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

The HiRes maps now have LoS added to them thanks to SilentRuin. Big shout out to him. Link in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The HiRes maps now have LoS added to them thanks to SilentRuin. Big shout out to him. Link in the first post.
    My own players have not run through half of those LOS maps yet, and lots of NEW LOS behavior has been added in since last June when I did these. Point being, if you grab them - it would be worth your time to maybe tweak them with the new LOS things where relevant

For sure when lighting comes around someone could give the castle maps another pass through and maybe pass those updates back to Zacchaeus. For sure I will if I end up doing that, just my players will not be in that area anytime soon. Just FYI.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

For those of you who have bought the Curse of Strahd and are lamenting the lack of battlemaps for Castle Ravenloft - lament no more.

Now with Line of Sight! Thanks to SilentRuin the HiRes maps now include Line of sight - Unity ready maps.

EDIT: It was noticed that the original maps were drawn to an incorrect scale. The grids on the isometric maps are actually 10' square rather than the 5' square which I erroneously assumed. I have therefore redone the maps to the corrects scale. In order to do that I exported them out at a much higher resolution than previously with the consequence that the maps are a lot bigger, even after crunching them down to jpg files. So, now you have a choice. Below you will find two mods one with the maps in high resolution and the other in a much lower resolution (but extremely serviceable nonetheless). All of the maps have the Fantasy Grounds grid on them all ready to go. Just download whichever mod you fancy, stick it in your mod folder and open it up in the library ready to go.

If you have already downloaded either of the previous packages note that those are not at the correct scale. You can still use them but make sure that you draw the grid at a quarter of the guide square included in the map.

As a special bonus for your patience and understanding both packages now include an extra map of the outside of the castle which I had previously decided not to do.

Happy Vampiring.

PS. I took the opportunity to make the walls nicer, and also these maps will work in any ruleset.

PPS: See also posts #49 and #50 for more maps by SoulBurner.
    Hi, sorry if I'm too newbie, but the attached files are not linked... Where can I download it?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dudurban View Post
    Hi, sorry if I'm too newbie, but the attached files are not linked... Where can I download it?

Thanks!
    You just click on them normally.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by dudurban View Post

Thanks!
    The links are in the first post. Make sure you aren't viewing the forum in mobile view (scroll down to the bottom of the forum and select another option from the drop down). You may also need to set some setting on your browser to enable you to see links if you aren't viewing in mobile view.

The links are in the first post. Make sure you aren't viewing the forum in mobile view (scroll down to the bottom of the forum and select another option from the drop down). You may also need to set some setting on your browser to enable you to see links if you aren't viewing in mobile view.
    Thanks! It was just that!

Thread Information