DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Or get the two 5E DDEX scenarios - you get these for $0 when you make a $1 charitable donation to Save the Children.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ch=ddex&sort=1

These are both excellent examples of how to layout a FG scenario.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're willing to drop the $4, you can purchase a scenario from Paizo and I can share the mod with you. Just PM me and we can go over what I have. I tend to have my mods set up very simply and straightforward so I don't have to search around for this or that as the story progresses. It's all right there.

You'll have to send me a page out of the pdf that's watermarked to show proof of purchase. But once you do that we should be good and I can meet up with you on TeamSpeak at some point to talk through what you're looking at and how I built it. Again, pretty straight forward once you know what you're doing.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

This might interest you. It's OGL, so Pathfinder compatible.
    Click here for a SoloPlay module!

Not sure if anyone has though about, but since the We Be Goblins series is a free PDF download, couldn't a community created module be likewise dispersed?

I do not have a FG module for it, but might consider working on one now that I see the need.

Quote Originally Posted by acyd69 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has though about, but since the We Be Goblins series is a free PDF download, couldn't a community created module be likewise dispersed?
    Even if something is free, it can still be covered by copyright (and usually is). The We Be Goblins scenarios are covered by copyright (as "product identity" in OGL terms) and have some OGL data that can be distributed as part of the OGL.

However, having said that, Paizo has given permission for PFS GMs to privately share their FG creations with other GMs who can prove they own the scenario. As the We Be Goblins series is Pathfinder Society (PFS) sanctioned, GMs can privately share FG material for these scenarios with other GMs - more info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules

The terms of the agreement with Paizo is that the sharing must be private (no posting of material on forums, etc.) and the GM requesting the FG material must prove that they own the base Paizo product. As the We Be Goblins series are currently free PDFs, the latter is pretty much a moot point.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information