DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PFS rule question: Resolving Conditions at End of Session

I'm rusty on PFS rules (been a while!) and wanted to clarify one rule before the upcoming FG Con 8:

I didn't read, in the section of the PFS Guide on resolving conditions at the end of session, whether "in game days" could be added post-scenario to resolve conditions. For example: can blindness be removed by resting an extra day to allow a cleric to prepare Remove Blindness and cast the spell on the affected character? How about ability damage that heals naturally 1 point/day; are restoration spells needed to clear the condition, or is time for natural healing sufficient?

My apologies if I missed this documented somewhere.

Thanks.

Yves.
    Last edited by lachancery; April 3rd, 2016 at 13:58.

I looked over the 'Condidtions, Death, and Expendables' section and didn't see anything definitive on it. So I am not aware of what the "official rule" might be, but it would seem easy enough to allow that extra day if the Party has a cleric that can remove the condition. I figure if the party has the means to remove a condition given a little extra time, then it is capable of doing so.

Regarding Ability damage, I would treat it the same as Hpt damage. It heals naturally so doesn't have to be tracked.
    Last edited by cmdisc; April 3rd, 2016 at 07:28.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    I looked over the 'Condidtions, Death, and Expendables' section and didn't see anything definitive on it. So I am not aware of what the "official rule" might be, but it would seem easy enough to allow that extra day if the Party has a cleric that can remove the condition. I figure if the party has the means to remove a condition given a little extra time, then it is capable of doing so.

Regarding Ability damage, I would treat it the same as Hpt damage. It heals naturally so doesn't have to be tracked.
    I have always done it like this
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Yep, that's how I do it, too. Basically, you just have to know how a condition will play out so you don't have any effect that occurs 1/day (or similar) hanging around.
    For me, even something like "this disease deals Wis damage, so it can't kill me. I have people to take care of me while I'm comatose, and eventually I will make the saves and recover from the Wis damage." would be acceptable.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information