5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Weapons Mod for D&D 5e

scroll down to find updated Mod
    Last edited by Falselight; November 25th, 2016 at 13:34. Reason: New update 5/17/2016

Well done. You have quite a few weapons in there which have a property of 'Special' but there's no description of what that means.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Well done. You have quite a few weapons in there which have a property of 'Special' but there's no description of what that means.
    Fixed let me know how it is

Claw Bracer: includes the description for Full Blade.
    Kusari-gama: typo 'why wielding' instead of while
    Sai: Missing 'them' after 'to disarm'

Let me know when you re-upload.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I updated this when I was fixing a couple errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Falselight View Post
    I used Par5e to make table let me know if any issues. Updated to fix errors
    So here's my first contribution to the community. I was just fixing the prices for the Falchion and the Kusari-gama when I realized that this is part of the Expanded Armory and Gear from Jason Mendell posted to the DM's Guild. I added all of volume 2 as well. Hope you all enjoy the expanded weapons and inventory. Can a moderator please update the link for Falselight please?
    Last edited by MentalChillness; November 26th, 2016 at 13:25. Reason: Added proper credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackological View Post
    So here's my first contribution to the community. I was just fixing the prices for the Falchion and the Kusari-gama when I realized that this is part of the Expanded Armory and Gear from Jason Mendell posted to the DM's Guild. I added all of volume 2 as well. Hope you all enjoy the expanded weapons and inventory. Can a moderator please update the link for Falselight please?
    If you are using material which has been done by someone else then I think you should have a story entry in there acknowledging that fact. Also do you have permission from the other two authors to use their material?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you are using material which has been done by someone else then I think you should have a story entry in there acknowledging that fact. Also do you have permission from the other two authors to use their material?
    Yes I put their credit in it if you check it out. Falselight originally made the module. I just fixed a couple errors, gave credit to the original author which I also pointed out in my original post, and added the second expansion.
    Last edited by MentalChillness; November 25th, 2016 at 12:40.

Crusader

I updated this when I was fixing a couple errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falselight View Post
    I used Par5e to make table let me know if any issues. Updated to fix errors
    Attached Files Attached Files
    File Type: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...4&d=1480047074

Any pictures of what this mod looks like and if it works with the recent updates?
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Thread Information