DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

7Th Sea Second Edition

Is anyone working on making a 7th Sea 2nd ed. for fantasy grounds?
    Timezone: US Eastern Time [GMT-5]
    Ultimate License Holder (Meaning anyone can join)
    Current Campaigns: If you are GMing something on a Saturday or Sunday I'm your player!

Blog Entries
    Maybe once the books are actually out.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I'm currently running it with one remote player. I'll probably eventually do something just to handle the dice and a very rudimentary character sheet, but not a full conversion. However I'm hoping someone beats me to it.

7th Sea 2E

He uses D10
    - The sum of + Skills Attributes determines the amount of D10 you will roll.
    - Every 10 plus guarantees me a success (Raise), as well as all 10 rolled naturally.
    Example:
    Say I have BRAWN (3) + Weaponry (2) and go attack with my saber, the sum assures me the scroll 5D10
    Say this scroll I have obtained the following values ​​10,2,4,10,4 ie got 3 hits (3 Raises)
    -Porém If I have the level of expertise in a given 3 can choose to re-roll.
    -Porém If I have the level of expertise in 4 with 2 hits every 15 points from the rolls
    - But if I have the level of expertise in 5 to 10 naturally rolled in data allows me to blow the dice (roll it again and accumulate the vlor acquired it)
    -everything Is cumulative.
    Example:
    Say BRAWN (4) + Weaponry (5)
    9 + 4 + 2 = 15
    3 + 9 + 3 = 15
    8 + 4 + 4 = 16
    ie got 6 Raises and could still rerolar of the data if you want to, and would get a hit with the 10
    natural and would explode and a hit with the sums which added values ​​give 10.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    7th Sea 2E

He uses D10
    - The sum of + Skills Attributes determines the amount of D10 you will roll.
    - Every 10 plus guarantees me a success (Raise), as well as all 10 rolled naturally.
    Example:
    Say I have BRAWN (3) + Weaponry (2) and go attack with my saber, the sum assures me the scroll 5D10
    Say this scroll I have obtained the following values ​​10,2,4,10,4 ie got 3 hits (3 Raises)
    -Porém If I have the level of expertise in a given 3 can choose to re-roll.
    -Porém If I have the level of expertise in 4 with 2 hits every 15 points from the rolls
    - But if I have the level of expertise in 5 to 10 naturally rolled in data allows me to blow the dice (roll it again and accumulate the vlor acquired it)
    -everything Is cumulative.
    Example:
    Say BRAWN (4) + Weaponry (5)
    9 + 4 + 2 = 15
    3 + 9 + 3 = 15
    8 + 4 + 4 = 16
    ie got 6 Raises and could still rerolar of the data if you want to, and would get a hit with the 10
    natural and would explode and a hit with the sums which added values ​​give 10.
    Sounds complicated lol
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately yako2020 I think some of that got lost in translation...

7th Sea uses 10-sided disse to help arbitrate the success of most actions the characters take. Whenever there is an uncertain outcome for an action, the GM tells the players to roll a handful of dice, add up the numbers, and tell her the result. This total determines the degree of success or failure.
    • At 3 Ranks, you gain the ability to reroll any single die when you take a Risk using that Skill
    • At 4 Ranks, you gain the ability to earn 2 Raises per set by creating sets of 15, rather than only 1 Raise per set for creating a set of 10.
    • At 5 Ranks, all dice that roll a 10 explode, allowing you to roll an additional die and add it to your total.

Better?

This was maked using photoshop, because I don´t know programing

Attachment 14809 Attachment 14810

Thread Information