Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    mbansol I hope you have signed up for a session at FG Con...

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

If there is anyone DMing and willing to accept someone who has never played before I am interested.

Hey Usasgt14, I started a beginner yahoo group, for helping people put together campaigns, and helping each other out with "how to's" It may not give you a game but it might be another support for you. It is a newbie group to either find games or build and test them out with each other. If you are interested, go to yahoo groups and then do a search on DandDplayground.

I wouldn't mind getting in on some one-shot action. My work schedule is pretty wacky so it is difficult to nail something down on the first half of the week. When do you guys get together?

Vladlock, we started about 4 weeks ago, maybe 3, and the group filled up quick.. Don't mean to shoot you down but didn't want to leave you wondering either. Sorry.

I'm running a Cypher System game using one of my most beloved D&D settings, Eberron! I've been working hard on converting the races. I just have to finish the language on those.
    I'm going to start working on dragonmarks and magic items next. Then, the hardest, I think, classes! Hopefully, some of you are as interested in this as I am!
    I can provide characters and the adventure, you just need to bring yourself! Character requests ARE welcome!
    Go to the Game Calendar page to sign up here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1932

Thread Information