DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Thanks, but I have a 5ed version which have an error message- 5ed is the only D&D version where Hero points are used- so why is the Forge version not compatible with the only version where Hero points are used or do I understand something wrong?
    Thanks for the link anyway or is this the version from this thread?
    Thanks
    Micael

Blog Entries
    Ok kiddies, ive finally updated the 5E version. I will get to the others soon. This will need updating again in a week or three when the next FG build drops.

Blog Entries
    Click on my signature and find Hero Points for 5E there

This extension adds an editable field called Hero Points

The name can be edited to any name (eg Luck Points, Favour, Boons, Second Chance) and points can be edited by the player.
    The player can double click [1] to roll and will receive a simple message to the chat window and the points will be reduced by one.

You can also set a dice [2] and it will then roll that dice and report that with the message above

[3] Shows output when a dice is associated with the Hero Points
    [4] Shows output with no dice set

Thanks for the update to the 5e version! It does seem to have some visual glitches when used with Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweeks. Is there any way to get both of these working again? I was able to cobble together something that worked with the previous version, which I have attached. It is DEFINITELY a hack job, but the display works with both addons enabled. Any ideas how to get these working together again?

Don’t forget us Pathfinder 1 Goons :)

Funny, I was thinking about this today and then Taralas asked his question and opened the door for me. Haha.

Hero points are optional in PF1e, yes, but I - at least - do make use of them. The extension loads and displayed the counter, but it still displays over the character name line in such a way that blocks the character portrait and make that impossible to get to. This may be the column lineup issue you mention above - just want to point out it’s happening in PF1e also.

When last I checked, double clicking the counter kicked a chat error and did not deprecate the point, also, but I can’t confirm that’s still true at the moment. The display issue definitely is.

Love the extension otherwise and it does help my game. Thank you for keeping the lights on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taralas View Post
    Thanks for the update to the 5e version! It does seem to have some visual glitches when used with Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweeks. Is there any way to get both of these working again? I was able to cobble together something that worked with the previous version, which I have attached. It is DEFINITELY a hack job, but the display works with both addons enabled. Any ideas how to get these working together again?
    I posted a MNM build a week or two again but he may have changed his character sheet again with the big update just recently. Ill see if I can get an updated copy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking about this today and then Taralas asked his question and opened the door for me. Haha.

Hero points are optional in PF1e, yes, but I - at least - do make use of them. The extension loads and displayed the counter, but it still displays over the character name line in such a way that blocks the character portrait and make that impossible to get to. This may be the column lineup issue you mention above - just want to point out it’s happening in PF1e also.

When last I checked, double clicking the counter kicked a chat error and did not deprecate the point, also, but I can’t confirm that’s still true at the moment. The display issue definitely is.

Love the extension otherwise and it does help my game. Thank you for keeping the lights on!
    Ill fix over the weekend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post

Please post a screen shot as Im seeing something different.

Howdy! Looks like the 4.4 update, coupled with some changes to Mad Nomads Character Sheet Tweeks v10, have conspired to cause some issues with the 5e version of the Hero Points extension. Is there anything that I can do to make getting these working together again easier?

Code:
    [6/20/2023 11:00:38 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (nametitle) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    [6/20/2023 11:00:38 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (name) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    [6/20/2023 11:00:39 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (nametitle) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    [6/20/2023 11:00:39 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (name) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    [6/20/2023 11:00:39 AM] [WARNING]  Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [6/20/2023 11:00:39 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (nametitle) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    [6/20/2023 11:00:39 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static width ignored for control (name) in windowclass (charsheet_overview)
    MNM-Hero-Dice-5e.png

Thread Information