FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by scoot138 View Post
    Taralas,
    Thats where I had to hack the placement of the overlay on the character sheet. IIRC post #81 listed the change to get them to work. My additional hacks were to make them fit my campaign char sheets

Here is the version with only the code change listed in post #81
    Got it. So, it looks like I just need to correct the attachment point for the new frame. Otherwise, the functionality seems to work without a hitch. Thank you!

I have tried a blank campaign, with only the one extension, and still get the same thing.
    Unfortunately, I am not proficient with extension editing, and the 5e hack that Scoot was kind enough to make will not run in Pathfinder1.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    I have tried a blank campaign, with only the one extension, and still get the same thing.
    Unfortunately, I am not proficient with extension editing, and the 5e hack that Scoot was kind enough to make will not run in Pathfinder1.
    What is the actual issue you are having? Can you post a screenshot?

Sure thing. It looks like a conflict with MNM Character Sheet Tweaks v7 (from the Forge) and the HeroPoints5e addon. He does seem to have some logic that adjusts the sheet to accommodate the Hero Point fields:

<script>
    function onInit()
    tExtensions = Extension.getExtensions();
    for _,vExt in ipairs(tExtensions) do
    if vExt=="HeroPoints5e" then
    setAnchor("right", "contentanchor", "right", "", "-140");
    window.herodice.setVisible(true);
    window.hero.setVisible(true);
    window.heropointtitle.setVisible(true);
    end
    end
    end
    </script>
    However, there seems to be an issue when the addon attempts to modify the nametitle object.

Working through it now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok, so I have been able to address all of the graphic glitches, and get the functionality working with MNM Character Sheet Tweaks installed. I am passing what I have found back to Mad Nomad to incorporate into his addon, with the correct offsets for the anchor values.

I still cannot get rid of the error related to the herodice script on sheet opening. Will poke at it later in the weekend.

Sure.
    It is overwriting the header so the portrait window is inaccessible.
    Here is the screen shot from my post on the previous page.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1&d=1662495080

Blog Entries
    This extension is NOT the Hero Points 5E extension that MNM is looking for.
    Please post a screenshot of your charsheet without HeroPoints loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This extension is NOT the Hero Points 5E extension that MNM is looking for.
    Please post a screenshot of your charsheet without HeroPoints loaded.
    Sorry for the cross-talk.
    Here is the same character without Hero Points.
    Screenshot 2022-09-10 132418.jpg
    edit: And increasing the size of the charsheet does not help.
    Last edited by ScribblingRambler; September 10th, 2022 at 18:28.

Reporting two issues with Hero Point on Pathfinder 1 (Core RPG):

1. There was a FG update some time ago that moved the portrait to the top left of the character sheet, the Hero Point extension displays the character name over the portrait. (See image; this is using the official Pathfinder theme, but it's the same without the theme.)

heropoint-1.jpg

2. With the update this week, double clicking on the hero point to use it reports an error (see attached logs) and doesn't decrement hero points.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok, now that I have a few spare moments: I understand that the version that you have posted on the Forge is for CoreRPG, but does not work on 5E due to character sheet changes.

I have attached a copy that I was able to (poorly) hack together with MadNomad, that does work, but it seems to be generating an error on opening an NPC sheet, related to an element of the page:

Code:
    [ERROR] Script exection error:[string "CTL:charsheet_overview:nametitle"]:7: attempt to index field 'herocide' (a nil value)
    I am happy to work through this, but I believe that this is just attempting to look up a page element that no longer exists. Would you have any interest in seeing if this last error can be wiped out, and possibly adding it to the Forge for 5E games?

-Taralas
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information