STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Burzghash View Post
    Found this thread in a Google search after coming across FG as a potential virtual tabletop solution for Chronicles of Darkness games.

Seeing this has gone a year+ without happening killed that notion :\
    Welcome. You don't need a dedicated ruleset to play any RPG via FG. You can use the included CoreRPG rulset to make your own character sheets etc as with these examples; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aracter-Sheets

Or are viresanimi points out, you can use the community MoreCore ruleset that has advanced capabilities and specialty roles like those for CoD; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Got it, so once I have Morecore installed, how would one go about importing the CoD roll system and character sheets?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Burzghash View Post
    Got it, so once I have Morecore installed, how would one go about importing the CoD roll system and character sheets?
    The rolls are already included in MoreCore. I'm not sure about the character sheet. Has someone created one and shared it? Usually its just character that you can import and copy for each character.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello, good night. I'm a master of Mage, and I was starting to read how to make a rule set. But in the investigation I found this proyect, is there some beta or maybe something I could help? I'm interested because with COVID-19 my table couldn't come together to play. Sorry if I bother.

I can't figure out getting Morecore to do CoD rolls for the life of me. Like everything else involving FG, it just all seems needlessly convoluted. I'd really like something user-friendly for customizing a character sheet to actually make it look like the real-world equivalent (and not just a crappy line-by-line card), but doing so with FG seems like a huge PITA that appears to require XML knowledge. Let alone creating a ruleset/template for a specifi gameline that makes your tabletop something thematically appropriate.

Hope someone is actually still working on a ruleset, official or otherwise. In the meantime, there's better options available ��

I installed the WoD character sheet - but this is only for human characters. Is there any way to download that great stuff that was posted here in this thread, especially Vampire tR, Werewolf tF?
    Thank you!

Hey! Quite some time since anyone posted here. Is there a version of this ruleset anywhere?

Thread Information