DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Any Update?

You are doing great work on the new ruleset. Thank you so much for moving this forward, WoD is one of my favorite rulesets, as I appreciate the way the game flows.

Anxious for the first release!

ULTIMATE LICENSE OWNER

Has there been any word about the status of this project? Perhaps of a ornithological nature?

Hi friends!
    The graphics are almost all done. I wanted to finish the Mage, Beast and Mummy themes, but Iīm waiting for the programing functionalities, if not the graphics are just nice coreRPG skins, but useless for any other thing. All the other game themes/skins are finished. In fact, we start a Mage 1st edition game just today, too much wait, too sad.
    Regards!
    Luth

Very excited for this!

Finally, I updated the old ruleset to 2nd edition. Iīm not a programmer, but well, Iīve learnt quite a bit these days LOL. Itīsjust a fix with several modifications, of the original ruleset. Initially, I tried to do one from scratch, but I donīt have the programming habilities to do so. Itīs important to say that I did the beta in spanish, I will add a link for free use of the ruleset and extensions, but I can only provide the Spanish files, because it has become a personal project, but I donīt have any problem to share it. I will do a dev kit with some of the photoshop files to easely translate them not only to English, but to any other language. Here is a list of the changes and addons I did:
    Ruleset:
    • Complete graphics rebuild, Chronicles of Darkness theme built in in 1080p background.
    • Several 2nd edition features added to the character sheet: aspirations, conditions, beats and experiences.
    • Several Font changes and fixes.
    • Link button added
    • “Characters” section moved in the sidebar from the upper section to the big icons zone.
    Extensions:
    • 2 Different extensions per game line: character sheet and theme.
    • Current themes available: Vampire the Requiem, Mage the Awakening and Changeling the Lost. More coming in the future. 1080p backgrounds
    • Several 2nd edition features added to the character sheet: aspirations, conditions, beats and experiences.
    I think thatīs all . I havenīt tried to use older character sheets in the new sheets, but I loaded several modules I did for the older ruleset and those work perfectly well.
    Hereīre some pics of the current status of the ruleset and themes.
    Attachment 17779
    Attachment 17780
    Attachment 17781
    Attachment 17782

Its looking really nice! Keep up the good work

Thanks!
    Iīm fixing stuff here and there, and trying to add some extra features. I changed the fonts fo make the text a bit bigger and the bold text darker, and I want to add the text format features to the "notes". We will test it on Friday and Sunday, and if everything works fine, I will send a word to the FG guys and look how to upload the updated ruleset and existing extensions, and look of someone is interested on doing the translation to english and any other languages, I will make available a devkit with the photoshop files and fonts to make it easy

Thread Information