DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi dlione,
    The only big modification in the core character sheet is the replacement of "virtue and vice" in the non-human templates. The other new features are added to the existing ones in 1st edition, so I suppose it will not be a problem to host 1st edition games (in fact, my debut as FG GM will be a game for Changeling: the Lost as soon as the 1st beta comes out!)

Welcome to the forums and FG community dlione!

Initial release will definitely be 1st Edition. I'm attempting to keep existing usage in place. I'll schedule a option that allows you to switch to 2nd edition in a future release.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Quick update. Things are still progressing. I'm currently working on building out the skill dots code.

This has all been delayed a bit as my daughter broken her arm on Tuesday, but I'm working on doing some catchup.
    Last edited by drahkar; May 17th, 2016 at 19:33.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Looking forward to seeing this. Best wishes for your daughter.

I'm gonna suscribe to this thread, hope i can try this soon

Really looking forward for this.

Checking in to see how this is going

Any news about the ruleset?
    Any predictions for your release?

Thread Information