DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last

Thread: New Layout

New Layout

Wow! ... happened while I was online ... I reacted like ''OMG''.. wow.. what the hell did I press....'' Love it!!
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Blog Entries
    No kidding... looks nice.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Same here I posted on a thread below you, it is sooooo much easier on the eyes, though some warning might have been nice, this community just gets better and better.

Nice new layout, very easy to keep track of the new posts to !! Web designer did a great job !

I like the main page, though I think the color scheme for the forums could be better.

What I love about the change, however is that it doesn't look like Fantasy Grounds is just for D&D. So many people came to the old site and thought that Fantasy Grounds was only about D&D. Maybe we can attract some non-D&D players (those role players who play more than just D&D) and those of us running other systems can get more players.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Too sterile for my tastes. Daedalus is right, the old theme had a distinct fantasy feel, but at least it had a feel.

Anyone see where the "New posts" link has gone? I use(d) this all the time to get a list of the latest posts I haven't read. This will get you there, but a link as before would be nice: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e=vBForum_Post
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I love the new home page, spells out the various license options so it should be easy for people to compare and figure out what they want.

Listing right in your face of licensed rules you can get with full support.

And I love the tag line "PREP LESS, PLAY MORE".

One thing I am wondering, you mention that FG has more licensed rule sets than any other VTT. I am not sure but you might have more licensed rule sets than all VTTs combined...just saying, might want to check that out and modify if true. Really makes the work you guys do with license partners stand out.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Blog Entries
    Trenloe, not yet. Also I've noticed the background colors of posts don't yet seem to make sense to me. Though it was dependent onif I had read them, but not...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you click the FORUM entry at top of the forum main page, there is a drop down with NEW POSTS.

Is that what you are looking for?
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information