5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    You could all meet online and roll the dice with the DM to keep you honest. That is my preference.

Thats why I asked about direct support for roll 4 take best 3.

S

That would be a great idea.... Since it is a low profile game to begin with, you wouldn´t have to put that much time in building the character. If all 4 could agree on making quick rolls, this could indeed work....
    Hardmoon - music for your gaming sessions

Well if you still have room in the group i would not mind joining. BTW what character types do we have? If you have enough people already wellthanks forthe opportunity.

Thanks

You can still join up for fridaynight. It´s good to have a rogue and a cleric in the party.

Well in that case i will take the rogue position. Also noticed that in FG you can roll all 24 dice at once and then remove the 6 lowest and arrange to taste. Just an idea on how we could do the rolling if inded that is what you have planned.

Thanks

Hmm, I'm not sure but I think that would give a different stat range then rolling 4d6 and dropping the lowest.

What you could do is roll the 24d6 and then when they show up in the chat window take them in blocks of 4 from first to last. Drop the lowest in each 4 die block and that will give you your numbers.

rv

You are right that it would give a different type of range the one time i did it i ended (from highest to lowest) with 17, 15, 13, 12, 10, 10. But as i said it was just an idea. Also, as they say you are the DM :wink: . So there is just one quesiton i have left: will we be pregenerating or generating at the time of the game?

Tharivol

Pregenerating the character is fine. I can monitor the charsheets anyway so if I stumble across some really odd numbers or possessions I will most certainly be raising hell

what about eq?

we roll the money or use std pkg? i will use std i like it

sorry for the abbr but i'm in a hurry

If I can put my two cent worth in about the equipment I prefer that we be able to pick our own equipment instead of being forced to take a starting package (of course part of the reason is that I have already finished the character :lol: ) but the other part is that it leaves a flexibility that is not inherent in the prepackaged package.

Thanks
    Tharivol

Thread Information