DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I took some creative liberties...hope you like them. Grid size is set to 80 for FG.
    Attachment 13160
    FG Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Last edited by xanstin; February 26th, 2016 at 17:33. Reason: adding drawing
    FG Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Rather than try to get a legal degree , Im going to go back in and remove any questionable elements to avert any complications. Ill post as I get them.
    This is why I don't download or install resources anymore that have any type of license that requires inclusion of the license itself or any-type of crediting. It's too hard to make a map or such and then try to remember what licenses you are supposed to include/reference or people you are supposed to credit.

I understand an artist wanting to be given credit, but for something like map symbols it's too difficult.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is there any way for me to move this to the maps subforum?
    FG Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by xanstin View Post
    Is there any way for me to move this to the maps subforum?
    You can't, but I can. Moved as requested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very appreciated Xanstin!

I'd be happy to help a brother out with any C++ issues, but I have 10 big toes on my hands when it comes to computer art. I am inordinately proud to have simply removed #s from the DDEX1-1 DM maps (from PDF version) with help of a video recommended here by Xorn I think

Heck, I got crazy and have removed 3 numbers from the houses in the Phlan surrounding map (from Dragon mag), but can't do too many of those at a time... damn my obsessive retouching! (not that it even looks great after I retouch - dunno why I do it... lol)

Thread Information