DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Please Help!! Fantasy Ground let me join a game!

I downloaded FG but it won't let me connect to my group. I opened it up and clicked join game. Entered udername and the host address. Clicked start and a big window opens up with red words "Unable to save file (clientsession.xml) to cache. Please restart fantasy grounds and reset cache on lauch screen. Then MORE red words show up saying cannot save files for ruleset/5e and ruleset corerpg. After it's done it says Ruleset 5e error: Unable to load ruleset file(base.xml) do you want to try reloading the data? Everytime I press 'yes' it just closes and repeats the question.

Attachment 13071

See my response in the other thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post254683
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I cannot find the "<FG App data> directory."

Run the installer again. Download it from here and run as administrator: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/downloads/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Open the FG settings window - what is your data directory set to?

Thread Information