FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by WansumBeats View Post
    Nothing major, it works well enough. But the cone template in SW is supposed to be 3 inches wide at its end from what I remember reading?
    When I draw a cone template, that's what I get:

Attachment 13347

Oh look, the world's tiniest inline image
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

So when I do it I hold down both mouse buttons and either ctrl alt or shift, can't remember which one makes the cone. By the time I get it to length its much wider than 3 squares.
    Is there an easier way?

Blog Entries
    right click on the map, choose pointers and select cone template... you're probably using the CoreRpg templates if you're using the shortcuts
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Learned something new today!

I would like to take the fate chips from this extension and repurpose it for another game I'm running. Can anybody run me through how to do this?

Just use conviction
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I will be using conviction, but I need the Fate Chip model for the Eberron setting. They will be renamed as Prophecy Shards. It is a very ingenious way to incorporate the shards mechanically into the game. I just don't need everything else that comes with the extension.

I haven't heard of hero points for SWAdE. If you're referring to the D&D mechanic, that would perform just like a standard benny. I really just need to strip the Fate Chips from the Deadlands extension and rename them.

Thread Information